Start Of..........Something!

We Open to see (Y/n) at his original Age Standing at a stage and Singing as he slowly becomes older.

Hiroi aoi kono basho de
Tokiga nagarete yuku
My precious time

After the song said "My precious Time",We are given a Title Card showing the Fic's name of "Big".

Itsu no manika kiete shimatte kakegaeno koega
Tsumaranai hibimo sorega sukide ikitetanda

We transition to (Y/n) and his older Classmates Looking bored In class as well as Relaxing in their Dorm with Our Toddler Teen Smiling At the 4th Wall before Becoming Confused.

At tetanda,His Face suddenly split showing One half being Normal and the other Being Covered By darkness.

Higa sashiteru tokomade omoikkiri hashitte
Shinjirarenai koto bakari menomaeni okiru

It transition to show (Y/n) Hanging out with All of his Classmates and Doing all Child Like things with his teachers Groaning at them.

[Pre-Chorus]

Taiyou no hou wo miagete tachiagaruno tsurakete
Susume koto dake omouto

A Small Figure is Seen but no one Could Tell who it is as Everyone tried to Reach out for them and As it Rapidly changed from person to Person,Once it Reached Our Toddler Teen....

[Chorus]

Setsunai tabiwo tsuzukeru kawatta me no okuniwa

Issei was in His Balance Breaker Battling Vali as Bikou tried to Attack him from Behind but Koneko did him a Favor and stopped the Attack as Her Eyes Darkened with A Smirk.

She Grabbed him and Sent her Own attack.

Natsukashii itoshisa wo motomete (On my way)

It Changed to Izuku and Akko Having A good time Before Showing Battling Someone with Izuku Bleeding out.

Kizutsuke attanowa nikui wake janai nosa

It Rapidly Showed Allies And Enemies Before it Changes To (Y/n) On The Ground in His Original Body With Somebody Reaching Their Hand out to him as he looks up and sees Yagyu.

Bokuno subete wo Giseini torimodosunda Bokura no my precious time

He smiles and Grabs her hand as He Becomes our Toddler teen,We all know and love as The song ends with The Entire School Standing and Smiling at The Fourth wall.
__________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) was Walking Around the School,Bored and Had Nothing to do Especially,After Last night where he Iida Says that it would be most Appropriate to tell Yagyu that He Only wanted to hang out and that he didn't mean it as a Date but Hibari Said that it Might Break Yagyu's Heart,So (Y/n) should just Continue being Her boyfriend.

It ended with everyone but our Toddler teen Arguing as He sighed And went to his Dorm and Fell on his bed until he got a Notification from Yagyu,herself on an iPhone that he gotten while they were out.

In Present time,(Y/n) Blushes Remembering the Revealing Pictures that She Took of Herself.

(Y/n):'Why did She show so Much Skin?!'

He Continued on his Walk and Remained in Thought Until....

He Heard An explosion and Saw he was In the City,Somehow.

(Y/n):How Did I Get Here?

He Shook His Head and Decided to Help people But It Suddenly Dawned On Him That He doesn't Have A Hero Costume but he'll worry about that,later.

He rushed into the Fray and See That There was A Giant Metallic Villain Attacking The City.

Villain:This Is Too Easy!GIVE ME A WORTHY FIGHT!

The Villain Kept Attacking The Heroes and Throwing Innocent People as Our Toddler Teen Ran Past The Civilians And Pros Into The Danger before Jumping with a frying pan in Hand and Readied His Attack.

The Villian Turned and Saw The toddler Teen before Scoffing at what he Thought was A Joke but He was Quickly dispatched and (Y/n) Turned to them as he said one thing.

(Y/n):You're Welcome!

He Did the Classic Hero Jump and Returned to Kurosu and heading to His Dorms and Pulling out a Notebook that he brought With him as he began to look through it with him focusing On the Drawings being Made by him before He made the Wish and became a teenager.

Each Picture Showed a Doodle Of Him as an Older Superhero but With A Unique Theme to the Pictures.

Some have him as A Scientist Looking Hero Or An Armor Wearing Hero.

Another Has Him looking Like A Kamen Rider Or A Sentai Ranger.

The next Has Him Look Like A Silly Cartoon Cyborg.

The Next Has Him Basically Wearing A Hoodie and A Cloak with A scarf covering his Mouth and the shadows Concealing him.

The next Pic depicted him Wearing A Warlock's Outfit.

For the next,it was Literally Just Bob Roth(Afro,Included) But With Spandex.

The Last Drawing was of Him at His Original Age shown Flying Through The Sky As He was Wearing an Outfit Akin To SuperMan but Instead of the Classic Superman 'S' on His Chest,Our Toddler Teen's Picture Shows himself Having His Own Name on his Chest as well as a Hero Name.

"(Y/n)-Man!"

(Y/n) Smiles Softly at the Picture and looks at the Rest before Glaring at them as he ripped them out And started to Yell to himself.

(Y/n):BAD IDEA!BAD IDEA!BAD IDEA!BAD IDEAS!

His Classmates Heard Him Yelling As They Wondered 'What' Was A bad Idea,he Unknowingly answers.

(Y/n):I Can't Think of A good Hero costume!

He wanted to have a hero suit for himself,Since he doesn't have one.

They all looked at Each other And Nod before Entering His Room to see him Unconscious.

They all Sweatdrop and Approach The Unconscious Toddler Teen To see His Ideas for his Hero Costume and sees he had Multiple Ideas.

They look at All of them and Were Impressed but Knew what they had to do and looked at The Toddler teen as Yagyu Pointed at one of the Pictures and Said...

Yagyu:That One!

They all turn to her as She Simply Gives a Neutral Stare as they ask if she was sure and she said she was.

Yaomomo:we Understand,I'll Begin Working on The Suit.

The Rest of the Class Minus Yagyu Said they'll Join Her as Yagyu Stayed behind To Simply Just Watch (Y/n) and that's What she did.

Because after they left,She Sat right next to him and Cuddled him as Our Dear Toddler teen Twisted and Turned a bit but he didn't Catch Yagyu and they stayed Together for That time just until one Of them Woke up.