Hero training and Part one Of An Arc!

(Y/n):From this Day On,I Am UnderDog!

Kaminari:Underdog?

Sucy Explains that An underdog is a person or group in a competition, usually in sports and creative works, who is largely expected to lose. The party, team, or individual expected to win is called the favorite or top dog. In the case where an underdog wins, the outcome is an upset.

Most Of The Class Like the Name And Begin To Chant It as (Y/n) Smiles at his Classmates with Himself feeling Happy.

Timeskip to now,We see The Class Arrive At their Hero Training Class With All Might,The Current #1 hero.

He Explained That today They Will be doing Rescue training.

(Y/n) raised his Hand To ask A Question as All Might Lets Him Ask it.

Our Toddler teen simply Asks What kind of Rescue Training will they be doing.

All Might:A Good question To Ask and To Answer,This Kind of Training that We'll be Conducting Is The Same One that is Going to take Place at The USJ.

The rest of the Class Are Surprised by that Since the last time,they went to the USJ........Things went down Hill.

They All Got on the Bus and like Last time,They all talked but the Main focus this time was Our Toddler Teen.

Tsu:So.....How exactly Do your Powers Work,(Y/n)?

(Y/n) Scratched his Head and Said He Doesn't Know but Gave his theory.

(Y/n):Probably With,Imagina-

Bakugou Immediately Interrupted The Toddler Teen Knowing What he was Going to say.

Bakugou:IF YOU SAY IMAGINATION,I AM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL YOU!

Lotte Asks If it was Even Still Possible to kill (Y/n),Since he seemed to Follow Toon Logic.

Bakugou:I'M GONNA STILL TRY!

They all(Minus Bakugou)had a good laugh at this and Finally Arrived at The Upgraded  U.S.J. Called The "USJ X" And See The Space hero:13.

13:Hello,Everyone.

Ochako:Thirteen!

Natsu yells at The pro to fight him but Thirteen Says No.

The Space themed Rescue hero Says that today,They will be Doing what they didn't get to do the last time that they were here and with a New student.

(Y/n):Me!

Everyone laughs and The pro Mentioned that Also Unlike Last time,All Might Is Actually Here.

That and They Literally Saw The Whole "Toqger" Incident....So,They'll Be Okay.

13:Now Than,As I said Last time-

She didn't Even get the chance to finish as Like Last time,Villians Began to Invade the USJ And Only Thing difference was There Was More than last time and More Than just Quirk-Users.

Izuku:Villains?!

Mineta Screamed "Not Again" as All Might Stood in front of his Students But he Knew something was up.

A Tall Figure Covered in dark Clothing Came Out of the Portal and Saw the Students and Pros as he sighed and said...

??:Separate the students & Deal With Pros.

The Villains Nod and Were About to leave but the Villain acting as Boss said One more thing.

??:I Could Care less about the Heroes but Leave The Students,Alive.

The Villains nod As They Suddenly Vanish and Reappear Around the Students and Pros.

All Might Tries To defend his Students with his Power.

All Might:DETROIT-

One of them Appeared in front of him and Knocked him out with a Sleep Spell Causing them To Realize that Some of them Know Magic.

The Students Immediately Ran but One of the Villains Snapped their Fingers and Simply Said....

Villain:Scatter.

With that,The Class Were All Enveloped in lights And Sent in Different Places Within The USJ X And By Themselves.

Can The Class Stop These Unknown Villains and Defend Themselves At The Same Time Or Will they Be Captured And Become Forced into an Unknown Force that Even They Can't Stop?Find Out Next Time.....