Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight

The Class Managed to Reassemble And Saw What They were About to be Up Against.

Kirishima:Holy.....Crap!

Akko:N-no Way....

Natsu:E-even,I doubt Our Odds of Winning.

The Class Were Shocked at what they Saw and Soon began to feel Hope disappear from them but (Y/n) Stood From them as he said...

(Y/n):NO!This isn't Over,Yet.

Mondo:Do You Not See the Massive Goddamn Behind You?

(Y/n) said he was aware of the Army but that doesn't mean Anything,Just because they're Bigger In Quantity doesn't Mean that they're Bigger In Quality.

Amanda:What does That Mean?

(Y/n):It means as Long as we believe in Ourselves,Anything is Possible.

This Comes From Something That Our Toddler Teen Believes and That's The Quote That He Made his Motto,"If you believe in yourself anything is possible"

With This In Mind,The Class Face The Army of Foot Soldiers and The Final Villain And They're Ready because they believe in themselves.

The Screen Changes to a Picture that Depicts The two Armies About To Go At it as Our Toddler Teen Is Above The Army of His Class With A Hopeful yet Unsure Loom And The Last Remaining Mystery Villain Is Above The Army Of Foot Soldiers Smirking.

Can They Win Or Will they Fail?Find Out.....Now!

We Open to see (Y/n) at his original Age Standing at a stage and Singing as he slowly becomes older.

Hiroi aoi kono basho de
Tokiga nagarete yuku
My precious time

After the song said "My precious Time",We are given a Title Card showing the Fic's name of "Big".

Itsu no manika kiete shimatte kakegaeno koega
Tsumaranai hibimo sorega sukide ikitetanda

We transition to (Y/n) and his older Classmates Looking bored In class as well as Relaxing in their Dorm with Our Toddler Teen Smiling At the 4th Wall before Becoming Confused.

At tetanda,His Face suddenly split showing One half being Normal and the other Being Covered By darkness.

Higa sashiteru tokomade omoikkiri hashitte
Shinjirarenai koto bakari menomaeni okiru

It transition to show (Y/n) Hanging out with All of his Classmates and Doing all Child Like things with his teachers Groaning at them.

[Pre-Chorus]

Taiyou no hou wo miagete tachiagaruno tsurakete
Susume koto dake omouto

A Small Figure is Seen but no one Could Tell who it is as Everyone tried to Reach out for them and As it Rapidly changed from person to Person,Once it Reached Our Toddler Teen....

[Chorus]

Setsunai tabiwo tsuzukeru kawatta me no okuniwa

Issei was in His Balance Breaker Battling Vali as Bikou tried to Attack him from Behind but Koneko did him a Favor and stopped the Attack as Her Eyes Darkened with A Smirk.