Start of the internship!

We open at Where we left off before and That's when (Y/n) looked down and smile as he says that he's aware but he doesn't mind that since He still wants to help people,Even without his powers...he wants to help as Many people as he can...

(Y/n):So that's Why I chose it,So like I said before....

He smiles as it zooms out to show his Codename is.....

UnderDog

(Y/n):From this Day On,I Am UnderDog!

The entire Class smile at their Toddler teen and Began to chant his Name,Like with Tsu's Name of "Froppy" as Aizawa Watches them.

Aizawa:'Even with his powers gone,He still finds a way to be happy.....Let's see how he'll handle the Internships'

We Open to a Screen Of darkness with Our MC slowly appearing until words begin to be spoken.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) looks scared at first but he Immediately Changed to that of a Brave Face as he runs with a White light appearing as well as the title of this Fic in stone saying "BIG"

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

(Y/n) was Running as flashes of what Haru did to him appeared.

??:Haiiro no nichijō ga boku o tsutsumikomu

We see (Y/n) Walking through the School but everything is Black,White and Gray.

??:Mune ni himeta yume o oimotome

Yagyu is shown Contemplating something as she looks at her Reflection.

??:Tokini tsuyosa o kodoku ni kaeteiku

Bakugou is shown trying to Relax until it switches to asia doing a Prayer and Ruby Visiting her Mom's Memorial.

??#2:Hōkō tte ita

??:Samayotteita

It Shows Akko as looks at the stars before looking at the shiny Rod.

??:Gensōdarake no jidai ni boku wa kensō ni oboreta

(Y/n) looks around him as he appears to Sigh as it was everything that he imagined until it vanishes with The Attack of Villains and Monsters.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) was shown battling the Field of Monsters as Naegi Joined him,Alongside Kiba.

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

Hibari Appears on the Scene and Kicks A Villain as The rest of team Hanzo Join in and begin to fight as well.

??:Hoshikuzu no yōna kibō o dakishimete

A dark Entity Appears and Towers over The Class Causing them to look on in Fear.

??:Imada owarinu koto o shinjite

They All look in fear but (Y/n) steps foward as he Turns to his classmates and Smiles causing them to smile as well before they all Charged at the entity.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was looking at their choices with some Having already Chose one and Bakugou Yelling this to one of his Classmates.

Bakugou:IF I SCARED A PRO,THAN IT MEANS THEY'RE A WEAKLING!

(Y/n) Was looking through his own and nothing seemed useful or Cool to the toddler teen....

(Y/n):This is Bor-Huh?

At least,.....until he found something that seemed interesting in his Internship papers.

(Y/n):What's this?

He looks at the paper and saw it was for a City that had no heroes But had constant threats.

(Y/n) Smiled and went to Aizawa but despite,the toddler Teen picking it....Aizawa said....

Aizawa:No.

This Shocks (Y/n) as he looks at the older man and with tears in his eyes,he asks.....

(Y/n):B-but why.....?

Aizawa:If you forgot,let me jog your memory......I said...

Aizawa:Regardless of the numbers that You Received,All of you will be doing an Internship but there are some restrictions to this.

Aizawa began to explain said restrictions and listed them.

Restriction #1:Given The Hero Course Has Multiple Different types of Professions,They Must Either Choose an Internship that Suits their Profession or Choose one that they can learn Useful Skills & Information.

Restriction #2:While,They are told to choose Hero names,Only the ones who Planning to become Pro-Heroes are actually required to have one with the only exception being (Y/n).

Restriction #3:Anything that Is Not Approved by the teachers will be denied.

(Y/n):oh....

Aizawa explained that while it would be good for the toddler teen to do an internship,he was limited on his Options since losing his Powers but he looked up and saw (Y/n) giving him puppy eyes.

(Y/n):Please....

Aizawa remained still but he kept up until he said Fine and (Y/n) cheered as he went with his classmates to prepare for his internship.

After A bit of Prep,they were all ready and they left for their internships.

(Y/n) Arrived at his own and saw How everything was in trouble,So he immediately pulled out his costume and rushed to help.

Over by a Bank robbery,we see three Robbers and Many people in trouble as one of them held a woman Hostage.

Robber#1:Anyone,Move and this woman gets it!

He said as he demanded that he and his fellow robbers are given ALLL The Money and for No-one to play hero!

They were almost Finished until....A Strange Force burst in and they turned to see....Some High Schooler?

(Y/n) Smiled as he saw the bad guys and with a Catchphrase that he made up on the spot,he simply said to everyone that....

(Y/n):There's No need to fear,Underdog Is Here!

The robbers look at one another before Charging their Powers and blasting him as they watch him Narrowly dodge.

He dodged the robbers and somehow,he found a light switch and flicked it.

Robber#1:WHAT THE?!

Robber#2:W-what's Going on?

Robber#3:It's that kid,he's screwing with the lights.

With the lights out,our Toddler Teen managed to Take out ALL the villains by Grabbing random shit in the Bank and Knocking them out before turning the lights back on and leaving as they thanked him for his actions.

He left the bank and Went to find something to eat at the store but after he was finished,he went to his Temporary room for the internship and ate.

And with that,he took his Vitamins and went to bed......Unaware of what his "Vitamins" are doing to his Body.

The next morning,We see a Montage of what the toddler teen was doing but it shows that somehow,he developed new powers and those being....

super strength, super speed, supersonic flight, physical invulnerability, X-ray vision, super breath, cosmic vision, atomic breath, atomizing eyes, heat vision, ultrasonic hearing, a supersonic high-pitch hi-fi voice and a great calculating brain(For a 4 Year Old)

He was shown punching a Giant Kaiju into the sky as well as Saving People from fires.

He is shown flying in the air with his Pure and innocent Smile before freezing and Zooming out to show a lab with someone watching a screen that has the toddler teen on it with intrigue.

??:Underdog........