Aftermath

Eventually,It got to the point where Our dear (Y/n) Had a black eye As well as Bleeding & a few broken bones as he wondered what he could do and Haru's Words Made it Worse as he shouted...

Haru:NOW,THE WORLD SEES YOU FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!YOU'RE A MORON AND ALWAYS WILL BE!YOU DO NOTHING BUT EAT,SLEEP,PLAY & REPEAT AND ALL YOU DO IS COLOR AND SAY HOW YOU WANNA PROTECT YOUR PARENTS!

(Y/n) and the others in the stadium Began to Beg him to stop but he doesn't listen.

Haru:YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS,YOUR NEW SCHOOL OR YOUR PARENTS!YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF!

(Y/n) began to cry as haru was Right Since everytime that he fought,it was The toon force that did it all,Not Him but without it?....he can't protect His family,Friends Or Anyone That he cares about...

(Y/n):'I guess.....I Should just Give U-'

????:NO!

Haru and (Y/n):Huh?/H-huh?

They both look up and see Miyako,Aveline and Luna as well as His Classmates.

Miyako:HE'S NOT A MORON!

Aveline:He's Our Boyfriend!

They Ignored Yagyu's shout Of "What?!" And Continued with Luna finishing.

Luna:He's Our Future Husband!

They Once Again ignored Yagyu as she shouted,Again but was louder with "WHAT?!" As the Classmates Made comments of their Own.

Kirishima:He's Our Bro!

Naegi:He's Our Friend!

Iida:He's our Classmate With a Heart of Purity.

Yang:He's a sexy Beast.

Yagyu:He's MY Boyfriend!

Issei:He's Someone that Will never Leave others behind.

Ruby:Someone That Will always be there for you!

They all finished by saying one thing as Everyone said it with them..

Everyone:BUT MOST OF ALL,HE'S SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS PROTECT THE ONES WHO NEED IT!

Haru just stared as (Y/n) took the words and repeated them in his Head..

(Y/n):'Protect those who.....Can't Protect themselves....'

He thinks as Suddenly,Memories of his Good Deeds began to flash in his Mind.

(An:Play the Music that plays when Zane gets his Memories back)

We see (Y/n) as a Toddler as he guards Miyako,Aveline,Luna from Bullies,Even if he was scared.

It changes to show when (Y/n) attacked Team CRDL as he didn't say a word but readied his Leg and Kicked As hard as he could,to which He did the same to the Other three......He Completely shattered the bones in their Legs.

CRDL:OUR LEGS!

Everyone in the Cafeteria was Silent Except Nora who yelled 'Yeah!' For Breaking Their Legs.

He turned to the Girl who was being bullied and smiled at her as she remained nervous.

It changes again to a Memory of the School attack as The Villains Immediately Panicked As Some Started To Run But They All Got their Asses Handed to them as The Core 5 Immediately Went for a Big attack.

(Y/n),Ruby,Izuku,Asuka,Makoto:Link Up,Bazooka!

They Had Gained the Rainbow Rush and Prepared to fire As (Y/n) said...