(Y/n) Wakes up!Time for Internships

Asia:Um....Sorry to ask but What do you mean 'had'?

The Three Nurses Explained to them that His opponent from Before,Haru had Managed to Not only nullify but Completely Destroy (Y/n)'s powers causing the class to become shocked.

Yasuhiro:I-it's not permanent....Right?

R.G:I'm afraid that It is permanent....His Powers Have Been Destroyed making him powerless.

The class Can only Gap at this and wonder how it'll effect him,Once he wakes Up.

Ruby came and asked if they Could see him but....

Yuko:Sorry....But He's Unconscious and the visiting hours are Almost up.

Iida decided to ask if they Visit,Once he wakes up and To their joy,they said that they can.

With that,The class leaves but They all have one thing on their mind.

Class:'Will (Y/n) be Okay?'

We Open to a Screen Of darkness with Our MC slowly appearing until words begin to be spoken.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) looks scared at first but he Immediately Changed to that of a Brave Face as he runs with a White light appearing as well as the title of this Fic in stone saying "BIG"

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

(Y/n) was Running as flashes of what Haru did to him appeared.

??:Haiiro no nichijō ga boku o tsutsumikomu

We see (Y/n) Walking through the School but everything is Black,White and Gray.

??:Mune ni himeta yume o oimotome

Yagyu is shown Contemplating something as she looks at her Reflection.

??:Tokini tsuyosa o kodoku ni kaeteiku

Bakugou is shown trying to Relax until it switches to asia doing a Prayer and Ruby Visiting her Mom's Memorial.

??#2:Hōkō tte ita

??:Samayotteita

It Shows Akko as looks at the stars before looking at the shiny Rod.

??:Gensōdarake no jidai ni boku wa kensō ni oboreta

(Y/n) looks around him as he appears to Sigh as it was everything that he imagined until it vanishes with The Attack of Villains and Monsters.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) was shown battling the Field of Monsters as Naegi Joined him,Alongside Kiba.

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

Hibari Appears on the Scene and Kicks A Villain as The rest of team Hanzo Join in and begin to fight as well.

??:Hoshikuzu no yōna kibō o dakishimete

A dark Entity Appears and Towers over The Class Causing them to look on in Fear.