Who You Are...

We begin the Chapter with a Recap Of last Season by showing open to see a Family of three gazing at the stars as The Parents Smile and Their 4 year old son smiles in Wonder as he saw a shooting star.

??:MAMA!PAPA!IT'S A SHOOTING STAR!

"Mama":Really?

"Papa":Than,Why don't you Make a Wish,(Y/n)?

The now named (Y/n) Closed his eyes real tight and made a Wish.

(Y/n):I Wish I was Big!

The Parents who are known simply by the names of (F/n) & (M/n) smile at their Toddler who turns to them and asks..

(Y/n):Mama,Papa...Will my Wish Come True?

The two Adults look at One another before shrugging and simply say...

(M/n) & (F/n):We can't say it will or Won't but.....Wishes Will always be a thing for the Memories and our hearts.

The next morning was As normal as Ever and Our Mc's mother went to wake him up but.....

(M/n):*Screams*

She saw a teenage boy in her Baby's Bed and Her husband Rushed In and saw the same thing as he silently questioned how the kid got in,they both slowly took in his Appearance.

Especially Now,that he was Awake and They saw he was wearing Clothing WAY Too small for him and It looked like he wasn't Aware of His Size Issue and than,....

??:Mama,Papa,My Clothes feel different.....Wait,What's Wrong with my Voice?

(F/n) & (M/n) go wide eye and Finally Connected the Dots...The wish From Last night,a teenager In their Son's Clothes,Said Teenager Acting Like he's never been a teen......It's....

(F/n) & (M/n):(Y/N)?!

The now revealed (Y/n) Smiles at his Parents,nods saying it is Him but asks what happened.

They two look at One another and show him a Mirror,Where he Should See A 4 Year Old him but Instead,sees that he's become a Teenager and Does the Most Appropriate Reaction.

(Y/n):AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Animal:Mr.....(L/n)?Yes?

(Y/n):I'm (Y/n) (L/n).

The animal in a suit remained silent before continuing.