Internships part 2

He Screamed and Ran away in terror since he was too scared to fight but after tripping,he fell and looked up and saw the monster's foot about crush him and he raised his arms as he yelled.

(Y/n):NO!

He was too scared to open his eyes but when he felt nothing,He decided to open them and he saw that he was somehow holding it's leg up and everyone cheering him after seeing him do that.

Smiling to himself after witnessing his own feat,he begins to spin the beast until he let go and sent it to the sun.

Smiling at his work,he turns to the people and says...

(Y/n): There's no need to fear,Underdog is here!

We Open to a Screen Of darkness with Our MC slowly appearing until words begin to be spoken.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) looks scared at first but he Immediately Changed to that of a Brave Face as he runs with a White light appearing as well as the title of this Fic in stone saying "BIG"

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

(Y/n) was Running as flashes of what Haru did to him appeared.

??:Haiiro no nichijō ga boku o tsutsumikomu

We see (Y/n) Walking through the School but everything is Black,White and Gray.

??:Mune ni himeta yume o oimotome

Yagyu is shown Contemplating something as she looks at her Reflection.

??:Tokini tsuyosa o kodoku ni kaeteiku

Bakugou is shown trying to Relax until it switches to asia doing a Prayer and Ruby Visiting her Mom's Memorial.

??#2:Hōkō tte ita

??:Samayotteita

It Shows Akko as looks at the stars before looking at the shiny Rod.

??:Gensōdarake no jidai ni boku wa kensō ni oboreta

(Y/n) looks around him as he appears to Sigh as it was everything that he imagined until it vanishes with The Attack of Villains and Monsters.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) was shown battling the Field of Monsters as Naegi Joined him,Alongside Kiba.

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

Hibari Appears on the Scene and Kicks A Villain as The rest of team Hanzo Join in and begin to fight as well.

??:Hoshikuzu no yōna kibō o dakishimete

A dark Entity Appears and Towers over The Class Causing them to look on in Fear.

??:Imada owarinu koto o shinjite

They All look in fear but (Y/n) steps foward as he Turns to his classmates and Smiles causing them to smile as well before they all Charged at the entity.
__________________________________________________________________________________