The "BIG" Christmas Special

We Open To see The Kurosu Academy Class At Their Dorm Relaxing as They all Prep for The Jolly Fat man,Saint Nick Also Known As...

(Y/n):SANTA!!!!!!

They All Prepared Many Things with Stockings All Over and One of things Going On is Preparing for Father Christmas but A Certain someone has other plans.

Bakugou:When I see That Old Bastard,I'm Gonna Shoot Him!Put Me On the Naughty List,Will he?

Byakuya Scoffs at his Classmates and Says that he Can't Believe That they Actually Believe In The Fairy tail Known as Santa Claus.

The Others Say that it's Not about that,It's How their All happy about Christmas and All in their Own Way.

Rias Comes out and Offers Drinks To everyone as she Says...

Rias:who wants Eggnog?

Blake Looks Up from Her as she and The Rest of team RWBY Have The Same Worried Face about this and wearing Christmas Themed Outfits

Blake:Isn't That Alcoholic?

Ashido Yells So what as she Grabs One for herself and proceeds to Chug it.

Most of the Class Joined In as Others Like Iida,Ishimaru and Yaoyorozu Tried to Stop them but No Go as they Asked Rias to explain why She Brought Eggnog.

Rias:Well,It was Akeno's Idea As an Early Gift and I'd say it was a nice one.

Akeno thanked her king for the Compliment as the others Couldn't Believe what was Happening but watched as they Chugged and Got Drunk.

(Y/n) Smiled as he's Happy to least Spend Christmas with his New friends.

After awhile,They Stopped Drinking Eggnog and Continued setting Up as Music Began To play Causing Yagyu To Grab Our Toddler teen as She Sang.

Yagyu:I don't want a lot for Christmas,There is just one thing I need.....

She Gestures To (Y/n) To continue as He Panicked and Thought of what would make sense since Reminder He IS 4!