The Chikara Festival arc:Part 3

Suddenly,An Earthquake is Heard as A Massive Wave of Other Students Is Seen Scaring The Duo As (Y/n) speeds Up and The Finish Line is Close by.

(Y/n):The Finish!I see it,We're Gonna Make it!

The Chubby boy Looks Down With his hair covering his Eyes before smiling and saying....

??:No.....You're gonna Make it.

(Y/n) turns to his New friend and says...

(Y/n):huh?

The Chubby boy introduces himself as Arita Haruyuki and says that they're can Only be One Winner...

(Y/n):T-that's Not true!and Besides...What's the point of winning,If you don't have your Friends?

Arita smiles and Says He's proud to have met the Toddler teen before Jumping Off his Shoulders and All the way to the Ground.

(Y/n) looks on in shock and tears coming out of his Eyes but decides to win for his friend,he runs to the finish line and For some reason....After he was Close to it,he began to go in slow motion with everyone else at normal speed until he Crossed.

Present Mic Declared (Y/n) As The Winner with The Crowd Cheering For the Toddler Teen and Eventually,Everyone Else Made it Passed the finish line as Well.

(Y/n) Smiled But Looked Down since,While it was Fun......It Was Sad that a Friend had to get Hurt for him to get to where he is...

The Headmasters came In and Said That The Remaining 200 Students That Passed The Obstacle Course Will Do Another Event that Will Eliminate 184 of them and The Remaining Students Will Move On To The Final Round.

They all Looked Up at The Roulette as It spun to see the Next Event Will Be.....

A guitar played as the opening began with everyone's Favorite Toddler teen Smiling At The 4th Wall and with that,The Song Began...

Song:Kimi wa kikoeru

(Y/n) was shown walking down by himself as he was thinking about something with it switching To Natsu As he Stared At his Hand And stared until it swapped to Yagyu who was Staring into the Sky.

Song:Boku no kono koe ga
Yami ni munashiku
Suikomareta

The Class Are Shown Running Together in their Gym Uniforms Alongside Other students as (Y/n) Shows he Is Truly An Underdog as The Title of the Fic Appeared In The Sky and Made Of Clouds Saying "BIG:Season 2"

Song:Moshimo sekai ga
Imi wo motsu no nara
Konna kimochi mo
Muda de wa nai

Ochako Was Exercising,Ishimaru Was Working His Mind,Yagyu Was Training her Shinobi Arts and (Y/n) Was.....Struggling to Lift A Bar that Had Teddy bears as the Weights.

Song:Akogare ni oshitsubusarete
Akirametetan da
Hateshinai sora no iro mo
Shiranai de

We see Koneko Fighting Someone with Her Remarkable Strength and switches To Izuku Fending someone off on his own.

Song:Hashiridashita omoi ga ima demo
Kono mune wo tashikani tataiteru kara
Kyou no boku ga sono saki ni tsuzuku
Bokura nari no asu wo kizuiteiku

We see Yagyu staring off as She sees a Small Female Figure that looked Familiar to her Causing her to smile but bolt her fist as the screen Goes black and Goes back to Our Toddler teen as he runs to his Opponent and The Two Throw A Punch at One Another.

Song:Kotae wa sou itsumo koko ni aru

(Y/n) Stared Off into The Sky Before Smiling And Standing up as it Panned up to Show Him Waving at his Classmates as he Goes and Joins them.
_

_________________________________________________________________________________

A Battle Royale,One that will end until Only 16 Are Left to which they Change to the final Round of it being a One-On-One Tournament.

They learn that To be eliminated from the Tournament Is To Simply be K.O'ed and Marked as Unable to fight.

With this,The Tournament Begins and It Instantly Becomes a Slaughter with Many Contestants being Knocked Out,Quickly or Just Giving up.

We see Until (Y/n) Just One Shots All Of them minus a Select Few who Survived or Just dodged the attack leaving the festival with their Final Contestants.

(Y/n) Was Ready but he saw One of the people were One of the people who are Attending the game as a Contestant but Not A student of Kurosu High Academy.

He looked at the name and Couldn't believe his eyes.

??:It Is you,Right?(Y/n) (L/n)?

He turned around in shock and gasps at the person that he saw,It was one of his Original Classmates.

(Y/n):Riku....

He Says in shock at seeing one of His Original Classmates being Here and Changed into Older version of Himself like he was but this isn't a Happy Reunion.

"Riku":HARU!MY NAME IS HARU!GET THAT THROUGH YOUR BRAINLESS HEAD!

He says before walking Away leaving Our Toddler Teen Alone by himself After His "Friend's" Harsh Words.