A New Friend!Yagyu Gets Jealous!

(Y/n):........Thank You....For.....Being My Shisho.

(An:For those that don't Know,Shisho Means Master,Mentor And Teacher)

The four Gasp At his Words But Smile And Say that Thanks Aren't needed,They Only Helped him because he needed it.

And with that,The Four Walked Away from One Another.

With One More Day Closer To the Chikara Festival.

A guitar played as the opening began with everyone's Favorite Toddler teen Smiling At The 4th Wall and with that,The Song Began...

Song:Kimi wa kikoeru

(Y/n) was shown walking down by himself as he was thinking about something with it switching To Natsu As he Stared At his Hand And stared until it swapped to Yagyu who was Staring into the Sky.

Song:Boku no kono koe ga
Yami ni munashiku
Suikomareta

The Class Are Shown Running Together in their Gym Uniforms Alongside Other students as (Y/n) Shows he Is Truly An Underdog as The Title of the Fic Appeared In The Sky and Made Of Clouds Saying "BIG:Season 2"

Song:Moshimo sekai ga
Imi wo motsu no nara
Konna kimochi mo
Muda de wa nai

Ochako Was Exercising,Ishimaru Was Working His Mind,Yagyu Was Training her Shinobi Arts and (Y/n) Was.....Struggling to Lift A Bar that Had Teddy bears as the Weights.

Song:Akogare ni oshitsubusarete
Akirametetan da
Hateshinai sora no iro mo
Shiranai de

We see Koneko Fighting Someone with Her Remarkable Strength and switches To Izuku Fending someone off on his own.

Song:Hashiridashita omoi ga ima demo
Kono mune wo tashikani tataiteru kara
Kyou no boku ga sono saki ni tsuzuku
Bokura nari no asu wo kizuiteiku

We see Yagyu staring off as She sees a Small Female Figure that looked Familiar to her Causing her to smile but bolt her fist as the screen Goes black and Goes back to Our Toddler teen as he runs to his Opponent and The Two Throw A Punch at One Another.

Song:Kotae wa sou itsumo koko ni aru

(Y/n) Stared Off into The Sky Before Smiling And Standing up as it Panned up to Show Him Waving at his Classmates as he Goes and Joins them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We Open to see (Y/n) Heading to the Nurse since,he Overtrained his Body and Is Currently Suffering From Excessive sweating and overheating as Well as Feeling like his muscles are heavy or stiff,Especially His legs and Injuries that keep coming back Like muscle sprains, stress fractures, and joint pain.

He Also suffered From Loss of enthusiasm for exercise or feeling like he wanted to skip his Training workouts,Altogether as Well as things Like...

Prolonged general fatigue.

Increase in a tension,depression, anger or confusion.