(3)

"Hmph!" Itadori grunts as he throws the ball with all the force he has. It landed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It landed right on the corner of the soccer goal, leaving a deep dent.

"Uh, roughly thirty meters."

The students cheered loudly for their pink-haired classmate, who was also cheering along with them. Megumi and Mei both look at Itadori, stunned.

'Thirty meters? Uwah! That's impressive!'

"Yeah! I win!!" Itadori cheered happily, with a large grin on his face.

"He's more gorilla than tiger, isn't he?" The girl with glasses said as a drop of sweat fell from her forehead.

"That was a pitcher's throw," said the boy with a buzzcut.

The female with short, dark-brown hair and glasses walks over to Itadori, crossing her arms. "Itadori, you'd do well on a sports team," she says with a somber expression on her face. She didn't want to admit it, but Itadori was great at sports-related things. "You don't have to force yourself to stay in our occult club, y'know."

The pink-haired boy looks down at his upperclassman, tilting his head. "Huh? But as much as you two love scary things, you couldn't go to haunted places without me, could you?" The small female punches him in the stomach.

"We're scared because we like it," she says with an irked smile.

A group of boys nearby began to take photos of themselves with Takagi, the track and field coach who just lost to a student.

"Besides, this school requires everyone to be in a club, right? I couldn't keep up with this." Itadori said, smiling sheepishly while scratching the side of his cheek.

Flashback...

"You don't have to do anything! You can be a ghost member!" The female upperclassman tries to persuade the pink-haired male into joining her club. "We're the occult club, after all!" Itadori chuckled, seeing how determined Sasaki was.

Flashback end.

"I did say that..." Sasaki muttered to herself, placing a hand on her chin.

"I want to be able to go home by 5 p.m. for my reasons, so if it's okay with you, I'd like to stay," Yuji says with a cheeky smile spreading across his face. "I like the atmosphere of the occult club a lot."

Mei's heart swelled with joy as she carefully watched and listened to Yuji and Sasaki's interaction. It was very endearing to see Itadori talk about the occult club with such praise. The pink-haired boy suddenly felt someone's gaze on him, and he turned around, his brown eyes meeting with Mei's deep, cerulean ones.

'Who's that girl? I've never seen her before.' Itadori thought to himself as he continued to stare blankly at the ravenette. Kaminaga notices him staring and decides to give him a small wave and a smile. His face immediately ignited in flames as he turned away from the black-haired woman, who blinked once, puzzled by his actions. Yuji could hear his heart beating rapidly and loudly, as if it were about to burst from his chest.

Mei looks up at Megumi, who saw the whole scene unfold. His arms were crossed, and his face made it evident that he was unhappy. "Fushiguro?" Kaminaga called out his name. "Do you think that boy is alright? He looked away right after I waved at him."

Fushiguro simply looks down at Mei, shaking his head at how naive she is. "I'm sure he's fine. Don't worry about him," he assured you. Megumi looked back up at the pink-haired boy, who was standing in the middle of the field with his two upperclassmen. 'That guy's incredible. He pulled that off without any cursed energy. I wonder if he's like Zenin-senpai.'