1. new boy in town

Kennedy Johnson came to school like any other day. Well today she was introducing a new kid to school. It wasn't out of the norm for her, she always did as a member on Student Council.

"Hi, are you Spencer?" She asks seeing him sitting down in the guidance office.

"Um yeah, Spencer James," Spencer holds out his hand.

Kennedy shakes it, "I'm Kennedy Johnson, I'm supposed to show you around,"

"Okay cool," Spencer stands up.

"Do you have your schedule on you?" She asks.

"Yeah," he pulls the piece of paper out of his pocket, handing it to her.

"Sweet, let's go this way," Kennedy leads him out of the office.

"So I heard you play football," Kennedy starts the conversation, "you any good?"

Spencer laughs, "of course I'm good, better than anyone here,"

"Like that confidence," Kennedy laughs, "better prove it, coach baker can be a hard ass,"

"You know him well?" Spencer asks.

"Um he's my best friends' dad, so I see him around," Kennedy shrugs, "he's super cool though,"

"Okay so here is where your sixth period is for geometry," Kennedy points, "do you do anything besides football?"

"Nah, footballs always been my thing," Spencer shrugs.

"Cool," Kennedy smiles, "well here's your first hour, um and I'll give you my phone number,"

She starts writing it on his schedule, "please text me if you need help finding a class,"

"Thank you," Spencer nods.

"Yeah, good luck,"

Kennedy continued through her school day and now it was lunch. "Hey guys," she sat down next to Hadley, Lucy, JJ, Asher, and Leila.

"Did you show the new kid around?" Asher asks.

"Uh yeah," Kennedy shrugs, "and the new kid has a name, it's Spencer, you know that,"

Asher rolls his eyes, "whatever,"

Speaking of the devil, Jordan then walks over with Spencer, "meet the crew this is Hadley, Leila, and Kennedy, up top, Lucy, Asher, and JJ," Jordan goes to kiss Hadley, his hook up for the week. Kennedy is always giving him a hard time about it.

"What's up, I'm Spence," Spencer introduces.

"I think you and Asher play the same position," Jordan speaks up.

"Oh receiver huh?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah broke the school record for receptions last season," Asher brags, making Kennedy roll her eyes at his cockiness.

"Me too," Spencer shrugs making Kennedy nudge Asher.

"So how are you liking Beverly so far?" Leila asks.

Kennedy zones out of their conversation when she sees Jordan grab her fries, "um maybe ask,"

Jordan scoffs playfully, "come on Ken, you always let me have your food, I'm an athlete,"