2. fake date?

Kennedy was sitting on a beach towel, planning out her week. The boys were throwing the football around and were shirtless doing so which she couldn't help but enjoy. Spencer comes over and lays down on a beach towel facing the two girls, "so this is what rich kids do at 5 pm on a Tuesday?"

"Hey it's not all fun and games, we get work done too," Leila defends the two, "look we have student council here,"

"Yeah we're prepping for the football booster party, sadly," Kennedy chimes in, "and the pressures on because everyone wants to meet you I guess,"

"Our new star player," Leila slightly corrects Kennedy.

Kennedy stands up when she sees Jordan coming over. "Hey!" Kennedy smiles taking the football from him.

"Hi Ken," Jordan's face turns into a smile seeing her, "you impressed by my moves out there?"

Kennedy shakes her head, "mm no, I could easily take your spot at qb1,"

"Oh really?" Jordan taunts.

"Really," Kennedy states.

"Okay let's see that spiral then," Jordan shrugs.

Kennedy lines up her fingers with the laces and throws it across the beach, pretty well.

"Wow, I really think you could," Jordan mumbles in her ear, "and that was hot,"

"Thanks," Kennedy moves away from him chasing after the ball, he runs behind her.

"I only learned from the best," Kennedy looks up at him as he blushes remembering all the memories of them playing outside as kids.

"You want to go with me to the booster party? I- I mean as friends," Jordan stutters slightly, "I don't think I can handle all of them alone this year,"

"Um yeah I will, I'll already be there though because I have to help set up, so meet me there?" Kennedy asks.

Jordan nods admiring Kennedy in front of him. He leans in but she throws the football to his chest, "bonfire time, J,"

Kennedy was all dressed up for the booster party waiting to spot Jordan in the crowd of everyone. "Hey Ken Ken," JJ greets the girl, "you looking for Jordan?"

"Yeah," Kennedy says, "how'd you know?"

"He told me you two were going together," JJ shrugs, "so are you two like a thing now?"

Kennedy pushes his arm gently, "no, I'm going with him as friends just so he can handle the boosters,"

JJ holds back his laugh, "right. right,"

Kennedy feels a hand on her back and turns to see Jordan, "hey you're a little late,"

"Sorry I had to run to the bathroom, what's up JJ," Jordan acknowledges the blonde.

"Nothing much, gonna go impress the boosters," JJ pats both of their backs, "you two have a good night,"

"So who do you want to talk to first?" Kennedy asks looking around.

"Uh before we go around," Jordan grabs her wrist gently, "I need to talk to you about a minor thing,"

"What'd you do?" Kennedy crosses her arms.

"Look the boosters have been giving my dad a hard time about rumors of me getting with a bunch of different girls," Jordan explains.