9. disappointment

Kennedy woke up in Jordan's arms the next morning hearing Rosie in the kitchen, probably preparing breakfast.

Kennedy messed with Jordan's messy hair, waking him up in the process. "Morning Kenny,"

"Good morning," Kennedy smiles sitting up slightly.

Jordan returns the smile grabbing his phone reading the time and his messages, "shit ken, I gotta go, I forgot to tell my parents I'd be here and they've been blowing my phone up,"

Kennedy nods, "you better get going then, Mrs. B will kick your ass,"

"I'm well aware," Jordan agrees standing up, "see you at the game?"

Kennedy rolls her eyes, "duh, go,"

Jordan kisses her cheek before running towards the front of the house.

"Jordan wait!" Rosie calls for him, then hands him a smoothie and a protein bar.

"Miss Rosie! You are a saint!" Jordan smiles taking the to go breakfast, "thank you!"

Kennedy goes into the kitchen and sits down. "So what happened last night?" Rosie asks when she hears the front door shut. Rosie was like Kennedy's big sister.

"We kissed and cuddled and then fell asleep," Kennedy lists off taking a bite of bacon, "that's it,"

"Do you have a boyfriend now then?"

Kennedy sighs, "I don't know, he didn't ask but we both said we liked each other, and I think we're exclusive?"

"Sounds complicated," Rosie mumbles grabbing a broom and leaving the room, "maybe ask him,"

"Yeah, I don't know," Kennedy shrugs grabbing her phone seeing a video spammed everywhere. She clicked on it.

"And of course, the real mvp, Beverly's latest transfer, Spencer James!"

The crowd cheers and Asher continues, "he's the best there is, isn't that right Leila?"

"I mean you did cheat on me with him so you should know," he pauses.

"But it's ok because technically I cheated first, tell her Olivia.  Tell her go on. Tell your best friend we had sex way before Spencer showed up on the scene," Asher gets cut off by Coach baker pulling him away.

"Shit." Kennedy mumbles to herself texting Liv.

Ken
hey liv
saw the video
lmk how ur doing

Liv
hey
meet me at the cafe?
better to explain in person

Ken
see you in an hour

Kennedy immediately showered and got ready so she could meet Olivia.

Kennedy sat and waited for Olivia when said girl finally showed up, "hey,"

"Hi, Liv," Kennedy gives her a soft smile, "you doing okay?"

"Um yeah ish," she shrugs, "Leila's pissed we argued a shit ton last night,"