Introduction

Hello everyone, this is an introduction into my writing world. I've had the inspiration to write this story with tons of ideas circling my head.

I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment.

Here's a sneak peak......

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I am sitting on the porch of my old home not ready to say goodbye, I've lived in the United States all my life and now, I'm leaving home after 16 years of living in our family home, simply because my dad says he can't live here anymore.

More like he doesn't want to, in fact.

Bad memories haunts us.

My mother died two years ago after she was killed by a drunk driver, my dad and I never really talked much about her death but, I miss my mom like crazy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my dad called me.

"Sam come on let's get going." he said, packing away our last set of boxes in the car.

I got up and got into the passenger seat of the SUV.

"So dad, which town are we going too?" I asked, yeah it's odd that I don't know where I'm going to live but whatever.

I never really payed attention because, as my father said, I was in the 'finding myself' stage.

"We're going to live in Mystic Falls honey." my dad replies and we drove off.

Glancing at the house one last time.

Mystic falls here we come.

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you guys ready for more?

Vote and comment.

Thanks for reading.