I Have To Protect Them

Christine's P.O.V

"What do you mean you told her?" Aurora asks,her voice coated with a hint of confusion, after I told her about my confessions to my daughter.

I had it planned, that I was going to tell her sooner or later, but not only did I screw up, I managed to put Sam's life in danger,as well as my husband.

We were currently sitting in the board house, and I had to tell everyone about what happened a few hours earlier. Of course they were a set of angry fire balls.

"I had to tell her, I had to prove that I didn't die back then, I want to reunite with my family." I said calmly.

"We understand but what happens when Klaus get back? Did you think about that?" Stephan asked sitting next to Damon .

Actually no, I didn't think that far.

I brought my hands up to my face, this shouldn't have happened in the first place.

"You need to look out for her, make sure their safe." Aurora added. I nod in agreement.

"We got you." Damon voiced.

Everyone else agreed instantly.

I have to protect them, and that was exactly what I was going to do.

I'll do it if its the last thing I do.

I can't worry about Klaus and his army right now.

Even if it took my own life, I would give it up again, to save my family.

Niklaus will be defeated.

******

Well?