Not You Again!

"I thought I made it absolutely clear that I wasn't interested!" I hissed at the servant that shivered in front of me.

"I-i know sir but she kept calling."  he responded.

"Then hang up the phone!" I snapped as I retreated to my quarters. The party was giving me a slight headache.

"I c-can't." the young man said.

"Why the hell not?'' I asked confused.

He gulped, visibly uncomfortable.

I stared at him as he avoided eye contact. Something was wrong.

" Answer me!" I bellowed.

"Be-because she threatened to pull my tongue out...............with her claws."

I laughed, hard.

Ryan frowned as I laughed. Studying me, he took a step back. I don't know why but he did.

"Get me the phone.'' I commanded.

He didn't hesitate, in fact  he ran and got the phone.

"What do you want Christine?" I asked.

"Niklaus, I swear if you don't return my daughter safely to me. I will kill you."

"Ah, Cristy. You've never been good with threats. Your daughter is safe with us, well for now." I said as I unlocked my door.

I could hear her grit her teeth. She was pissed, I would be too if someone kidnapped my daughter.

"When I find you I will rip you limb from limb Niklaus." she hissed.

"Goodluck with that." I said then hung up. Crushing the phone afterwards.

_________________