furies on the bus go kill kill kill

"maia"

"maia"

ANDROMEDA DIDN'T ASK ANY OF HER SIBLINGS TO HELP HER PACK. She didn't pack a lot of stuff, so it wasn't like she actually needed much help. The things inside her backpack consisted of a hairbrush, two changes of clothes, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and some gum. She knew they wouldn't have lots of stop and brush their teeth, so in case she didn't get to use her toothbrush and toothpaste, at least her breathe would smell decent.

The excitement Andromeda had felt earlier was still there, but it had been overtaken by fear. She wasn't as confident as she was in the Big House. As she packed a few hair ties in the front pocket of her back pack, a knock sounded at the door.

She made her way out of the bathroom and into the main room. She ripped her bag and walked over to the door. She cracked it open and peaked out to see Katie outside. She opened it up all the way to let her in.

"Heard you got a quest," she said.

Andromeda nodded, searching around her room for something else to pack. Maybe a book.

"I can help you pack a bag," she said, "I snagged these from the gift shop."

Andromeda turned around to face Katie. She held up three Camp Half-Blood protein bars. She thanked her and took the bars, stuffing them in her bag.

"No problem," Katie answered as Andromeda walked around the cabin again, "I made you a sandwich, too, and I've got golden drachmas to give you. And those protein bars don't have any nuts in them."

Andromeda smiled at the fact that Katie remembered her nut allergy. She was a good big sister.

"And I got you the extra thick hair ties," she said, handing them to her.

Andromeda's hair was the thickest hair ever. She loved it, but it was a bother to keep breaking her hair ties because of it. She took the hair ties and put them in her bag. She walked over to her nightstand and grabbed The Lord of the Rings. She put it in her backpack and walked back to Katie.

"Thank you," Andromeda said again, "I should get going."

"Yeah, of course."

Andromeda stood there for a second before giving Katie a hug. The two stood there for a second, hugging. They let go, and made their way out of the cabin, Katie going first to hold the door open.

Andromeda waved to Katie before she ran up to the three kids, who were waiting for her at the base of Half-Blood Hill.

Annabeth had, of course, packed her Yankees cap and her dagger. She had also packed her favorite book on famous architecture, which was written in Ancient Greek. Percy complained that Annabeth's knife was gonna get them caught, but the girls ignored it.

Grover had his fake feet on, along with his jeans, and his Rasta cap was securely placed on his head. He wanted to pass for human, but eating the empty Coca-Cola cans was a dead giveaway. He carried a bright orange backpack, which would make it hard to hide places, but nobody said anything about it. He told them that he had packed apples and scraps of metal, and that he could share. Nobody was eager to ask for metal as a snack. In his pocket were his reed pipes, which had been carved by his dad. However, he only knew two songs on it, which were Mozart's Piano Concerto no. 12 and Hilary Duff 's "So Yesterday,". Let's just say that neither of them were meant to be played on reed pipes.