Backstory/theory

Evidence this theory explains:
- Black hair streak in manga
- The tint of purple in Atsushi's eyes (fyodor has purple eyes)
- The ''This hardly counts as abusive to what your parents did''
- Why Fyodor is religious
- How Fyodor knew Atsushi at 12 (he told Shibusawa about him even though he wasn't in any government files)
- Atsushi's ability
-Rats..? 
- Why a Russian guy is in Japan
-Why Fyodor hasn't 'met' Atsushi

The dangerous ability user, Fyodor, has escaped the Russian Prison and is on an escape run. He never wanted this ability, why must everyone treat him so cruelly? To escape, Fyodor hid in a boat that would sail to Japan. He barely knew Japanese but it was his best option. He successfully arrived at Japan and flee the moment he could. He was an alien lost on the streets. His escape must be warned to many countries by now so he had to keep a low profile. He looked around in the streets, meeting many more homeless people, but nobody understood him. Not until he met her. She had shining silver hair but golden eyes. Even though her life must've been miserable, she greeted Fyodor with a warm smile.

Fyodor could talk to her, she can understand his small knowledge of languages. Fyodor felt happy, finally someone that does not fear him. Someone who appreciates being with him. Even though they was both homeless, they wanted to stick together to support eachother, and eventually love eachother. Many months pass and all they had were eachother and the rats in there somewhat tents. 

''I wish we could get married and have a child. But we are so misunfortuante I can barely eat'' whined the lady.
''Oh? I just wish we won't die.'' Fyodor added.
''Let's go look for something to do'' The lady started to stand up.
''Sit down. You must reserve your energy, you can't collaspe on me.''
''Oooh! Look a paper and a pen! Maybe we can write about our dream child~!'' she goes and picks them up.
''Okay but sit down here after'' Fyodor sighed.
She grabs the things and sits next to Fyodor as he watched her. Fyodor didn't know how to write so he let her in control of the pen.
''Hehe, I want our child to look like us both..!'' she started to scribble it down.
Fyodor smiled softly ''More like you, you're gorgeous..''

''Awh thanks!'' She giggled at the compliment. ''Our child should be strong as a tiger, so he can hunt food for us!''
Fyodor looked at her ''Wouldn't it be dangerous..?''
''That's right....but it's okay because he can heal fast!''   Fyodor and his lover talked about what they would do with their son until nighttime. Before going to sleep, she tucked the paper under her small pillow and they both slept through the long night. Just to be awoken by a loud cry. They both woke up - confused...until they both saw what was infront of their tent...a small child...out of the blue...

''Is this real...? Who is that..?'' Fyodor questioned. The women went up to the small child.
'He looks like he could be our own....Wait...Is he ours?! He looks exactly like-'' Fyodor grabs the paper and hands it to her, they both nod. Somehow this page made their child real. While the women was playing with the kid, Fyodor thought to himself. How could they raise him? They could barely stay alive. Fyodor took a deep breath before saying something cold.
''Let's eat him..'' 

The women looked at him in shock, becoming upset immediately.
''What?! No way!'' The women hugged the child close to her.
Fyodor raised his voice ''How do you expect to raise this child? He will die soon anyways. He will just shorten our supplies.''
''HE'S OUR CHILD!'' The women snapped. A long pause filled the air. ''Fine...'' A tear rolled down her cheek as she let the child go from the embrace. Fyodor grabbed their handmade knife before slicing down the arm. The women snapped her face away. Afraid. Fyodor now a had a shocked look on his face as the child wailed. His arm regenerated...the women looked back.
''Huh...?''
The child contained to scream but he had most of his arm back now.
''This child could give us meat...'' Fyodor finally talked.
The women looked happy about finally eating meat but she shook her head.
''Only in the most desperate situations..''

Many months passed and the family was doing a bit better now. There has only been a few times where they had to do that cruel process. However as time passed, Fyodor grew closer to his son but the women craved the meat. The women who cared for the child, now only cared for the meat. One night Fyodor woke up to a painful, desperate cry. Only to be living in a nightmare...
''WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP!'' Fyodor shouted immediately.
The women was biting her own son, eating chunks of vessels and skins. Drinking the blood. The child was hardly recognisable. Fyodor stared in disbelief. The women head slid to the top of the child's head, ready to eat the brain. She opened her mouth, and bit hard. No no no! Fyodor would rather go back to prison then see this....
The child's survival insticts turned himself into a tiger and slashed the women. Yes. In a quick moment like that. The tiger transformed back to the child, fully regenarted. Fyodor was shaking uncontrollably. This will screw him up forever. His beloved wife was killed by his own child.
''My kind wife....my beautiful wife...'' Fyodor was depressed and about to breakdown but he looked at the poor child.
''So you are cursed like me...with abilities...do not worry. I shall clear this sin. For you, for me, for God. God shall bless me with my wife by my side once I remove this sin. Yes this shall be it. However, I do not forgive you, my child. No, I do not forgive the sin you have commited. My wife is gone because you did that. Or did I fail to stop her? Hm. I shall come back for you when your sin is cleared. Then we can bring back your mother....using that....page...''

Im tired so heres what happened after basically. Fyodor gave Atsushi into an orphanage and came back for him when he was 12. He made  a deal with Shibusawa that if he cleared Atsushi's ability, he could keep the tiger ability. Obviously did not end well and now Shibusawa is dead. Fyodor is still trying though!