Emotions rebuttal

Fyodor slowly turns backwards to see what could've touched his back. Oh what a nice surprise, his son was touching his back. Ignoring Atsushi's traumatised face, Fyodor gently smiled at him, as if the puddle of blood wasn't underneath him or splattered on everyone's clothes.
''Yes~? My son, what do you need?''
Atsushi just stared at him cold in the eye, he feels frustrated. He hated how ruthless Fyodor is, he doesn't want to see such ruthlessness again. He stayed silent for too long, everyone was expressing the wrong emotions at him so he needed to speak up. Atsushi's eyebrows furrowed as he spoke in a harsh tone towards Fyodor. This was very unlike Atsushi, any conflict he would encounter would be done as nicely as possible in his hands. The rest of the group looked at the son and father, noticing some of their alikes in appearance which did anger them slightly.

''Why...just why?! He didn't deserve that-! He didn't need such a cruel end...sure he may have hurted me alot....but still! That's unfair, Fyodor!''

Fyodor chuckled softly at his words. Atsushi kept his angry glare at him, waiting for a responce. Kyoka nods her head in agreement with Atsushi's words while Kunikida and Dazai still had serious expressions towards Fyodor.

''My son, you already experienced the living hell on this world. He has too. Do not be so shocked now, if everyone could have a happy death, many experiences wouldn't be so available.''

Atsushi clentches his fist at his words because he knows he isn't wrong. Dazai also understands Fyodor...if Oda didn't die, would he also not be here? It's true that cruel ends may result in some hope. Atsushi becomes more stuborn and starts to argue with Fyodor.

''YOU did that. You didn't have to, not at all! Kunikida and Dazai arresting him was fair-''
Fyodor cuts him off.
''Fair? There is no true justice, if we went back centuries, death penalities just came and went for the norm, and now? It's a big deal and only the most insane crimes would face such a punishment. Therefore, justice is always changing, and decided by society. It never really is anything, it's just a changing concept of the universe. Fuhu, did I talk too much? Main point anyways is that you're safe from that man, I protected you like a father, fathers are always right and strong for their child aren't they?''

''...'' Atsushi just stared at him, he could feel Fyodor's words strangling him from saying anything else. And there's nothing you can do when you start falling into a trap, you just fall. However people can see you fall and that's what Dazai saw when he saw Atsushi's anger fade away after Fyodor's dramatic speech. Kunikida and Kyoka also seems to have taken some hits from Fyodor's speech, only he had low enough empathy to ignore Fyodor. If he didn't want to loose his student, he must speak now or Atsushi was going to get manipulated in the long run.

He took a deep breath, a step forward to Atsushi and spoke.
''Actually Dostoyevsky, emotions are always real and personal. If Atsushi doesn't like your actions from his feelings, you're just wrong in his eyes, that's something that can't change, unless you force it to, oh, are you going to do some manipulation work on Atsushi-kun?''
Dazai had two goals in mind, to scare Atsushu away from Fyodor and force Fyodor to leave in silence. 

Fyodor smirked. He always find moments like these with Dazai interesting. Usually he doesn't care what Dazai do, but right now, he wants his son to be wih him. If his son wasn't there, what would be the point of bringing back his wife if they weren't a full happy family or what if Fyodor had a hard time mentally and actually needed someone. He doesn't like imagining himself that weak but he knows it's possible. Moreover, he wanted to see how far he can go with Dazai.

''Oh Dazai? And what do you know about my son? We have the same blood that pumps into a heart, we are most alike now. I have come to understood Atsushi in the time I met him, understanding his feelings of what a childhood he lost. I can't manipulate something so weak and dear to me. I actually am quite a family guy.''

They both know that Fyodor didn't lie. He does care for Atsushi and that is a fact. It's hard to change a fact. They could both keep going on but it would waste time here. Dazai needs to talk with Atsushi desperatly and he knows the rest does too. If he was alone with Fyodor and had all the time in the world, he would've take his time to enjoy this amusement. However he can't end it, or Fyodor won't allow it. Only one person can end this fight, Atsushi. Dazai knew this question would be hard but he asked it with some faith.

Atsushi's eyes widen in fear when Dazai asked that question. The question he never wanted to hear. The question with the impossibe answer. Atsushi's hand shook a little as he thought.

''So, Atsushi, who would you pick; me or Fyodor?''