One cup of the truth, please

''Exuse me..?'' Atsushi asked, looking at Fyodor intensly. He thought he must've misheard so he asked Fyodor to repeat what he had just said.

''I hope you enjoy our father and son bonding time.'' Fyodor smiles at him. It wasn't a pure, kind smile. He is clearly a bit amussed about Atsushi's reactions. Atsushi observed Fyodor quickly, still stunned. How was this guy his dad..? He doesn't remember his dad at all. They hardly looked alike at first glance too. Too much doubt filled Atsushi so he had to refuse the fact. He shook his head.

''I'm sorry, but there's no way. I don't remember my parents. And I can't be with you. I'm leaving.'' He started to stand up but Fyodor objected.

''But I bought a very...very expensive tea for my son. As I wanted to treat him. But if you say that, you will have to pay for your cup. .....one way or the other.....'' The last part was deep and low, as a threat. Atsushi looked at him. Fyodor had trapped him. He couldn't leave because the consequences were too much. He slowly sat back down, looking quite angrily at Fyodor.
Fyodor innocently smiled at him, as if he just didn't threatened him. The waiter was coming back with their tea now. He places them on the table. Hot steam flows out the extravagant tea. A sweet smell arose around their table. Atsushi looked down at his cup, being cautious as ever, and looks up at Fyodor who alreadys seems to be drinking the tea. He follows his influence, and slowly takes a small sip. His mind was about to burst so he started to question Fyodor.

''Okay, so if you really are my dad...probably not..,'' He says under his breath ''Then where is my mother..'' He asked, placing the tea back on the teaplate. Looking at Fyodor seriously. Fyodor takes a few seconds to wander in his mind about the question before answering.

''God shall be watching over her for me'' Fyodor said, in this serious, sad tone. This made Atsushi confused. It wasn't a clear answer to his question.

''God? Is she in heaven?'' Atsushi asks, he feels himself more desperate for the truth with each question he asked.

''You should know that...you cursed her with death. So where did you want her to go?'' He asks Atsushi. Now there was more tension than the tea's sweetness in the air. Atsushi made a confused sound. He can't read Fyodor, because each time he asked a question, he recieves more questions. However, it was too late to go back, because now, he wanted the full truth. He will not hear any lies from this man.

''I'm sorry, this is too confusing...can you just answer normally? You said you would tell me the truth.'' Atsushi states. Fyodor closes his eyes for a while before opening them. He looked more dangerous than any other moments today. He stares deeply into Atsushi. Atsushi clentched the tea cup's handle. He gulped, he felt very nervous. He didn't even know if he was ready for what was coming next. Fyodor just stared at him, his emotions being unreadable. This was how Dazai had described Fyodor and it certainly was more terrifying in real life. Suddenly, the russian man spoke.

''You killed her. The first time you transformed into a tiger, you killed your own mother, my lover. You was always a sinner long before you thought you was.''

Kyoka looks around and Dazai does too. Until Kyoka points at something.

''Is that a security camera?'' She asks, looking at it more closely. Dazai turns arounds and nods, then he looks towards the orphanage's gates.

''We'll have to ask for the footage. We have to enter this...place.'' Dazai quietly spoke, glancing at the orphange once more. This place certainly seemed suspicious to enter through. Nobody would ever enter willingly at all. But Dazai needed his student back. And Kyoka wanted her hero back too. Kyoka walks up to the gate and uses her small knife to easily cut through the rusted lock. She seemed ready to do anything, ready to charge into this filth. Dazai jumped a little as he heard the lock falling onto the ground, since he was too focus thinking how little Atsushi recieved all his trauma from the place right in front of him. He knew Atsushi was strong, so for something to scar him even today, must've been horrible. He made himself ready too, before standing behind Kyoka, before entering this building. They both nodded to eachother as a sign they was both prepared for what they would soon see.

Dazai allows Kyoka to go first and he follows behind her. He decides that he shall take this as a chance to see the place Atsushi grew up in for himself. And, as his mentor, to see more deeply into his trauma, to help him heal. Even if he was mad at Atsushi for betraying him today.