Monster, but it's not under the bed

Everyone's face turns towards the voice sprouting from the darkness. 
Thud.
Thud.
Thud.
The man himself presents himself for the show, Fyodor Dostoyevsky. He slowly walks up to the group, Atsushi in particular. Everyone felt a bit frozen from his sudden appearance. All their past staring was now at Fyodor. However, nobody attacked so nobody knew what to do. Should the Armed Detective Agency attack first or would it be too naive to attack right now, on a random morning without a plan. They'll just have to see what Fyodor has presented himself for. 

Dazai coldly glared at him, not appreciating his timing. He notices how he goes behind Atsushi, but without a threatening look to him. What happened in the morning? Dazai tries to think for a plan in his head, to beat Fyodor or just get away for now. There's not much he can do on the spot, after all he planned on drinking for most of the day. His messy thought process was soon stopped by Fyodor's talking.

''You've arrested the headmaster?'' Fyodor was eyeing him for most of the time, looking at his handcuffs, he slowly walks away from Atsushi, going closer to the headmaster. Kunikida, not knowing what to do, takes a few steps back. Both him and Dazai are aware about how intelligent Fyodor is, even if Kunikida wrote the word ''bomb'' in his notebook faster than ever, it would still not be enough to defeat this devil. The headmaster does not flinch at Fyodor, he still has his stern expression and straight mouth. Everyone looks at them both, not knowing what they will do. Fyodor gets really close to the headmaster, still with his scary expression. If looks could kill, The Headmaster would be dead and Fyodor too. Fyodor finally spoke up once again.

''I assume you remember me?'' He asks. Waiting for a reply.

''Of course, who wouldn't remember the devil himself?''
 Fyodor stays quiet for a few seconds before speaking directly to him once again, none of them changing their deep, harsh tone at eachother.

''Hmf. I made a poor mistake coming to you.''

''You asked for such cruel treatment. Don't blame me, Dostoyvesky. You don't even care for him. Why are you changing now?''

''...I believe he is all I have left now. My eyes have been cleared from grain and dirt. It really reveals the true nature of you. As the devil you call me, I can make this judgement to call you a demon. I will now care for my son, eliminating his nightmares as I wish. I am also cruel, however you are cruel and misunfortuante.''

Fyodor glares back at everyone else, everyone looking serious and confused and Atsushi looks really scared. Fyodor than turns back fully, facing everyone else, he starts to talk to them all now.

''You really think arresting the headmaster will save him from his nightmares? You've only moved him to another place on this Earth. Is this how you care for him? Pathetic.''

Everyone's glares intensified. Trying to grasp ahold of the meaning behind his sentence. Atsushi thinks about it deeply, there's no such way to recover from his 18 years of trauma, well atleast not in a day. He's worried about what Fyodor will do, he really wants to get to know his father but he can't be around a dangerous man anyways, not by will. After Fyodor giving them some time to think, he speaks up again, with a slight smirk if you can notice.

''I will move him to a new world entirely for my son. Yes, allow this to be my declaration of being the father that I was supposed to be 18 years ago. My son, allow me to try again, let me fix the past in the future. And I will prove how I care for you better than these people.''

Before anyone had any time to think about the meaning behind that one, Fyodor swiftly turns around, his smirk growing as he does. As he swings his body the other way, he brings his right hand from behind his back and grips tightly on the headmasters throat. Everyone gasps, eyes in terror. Atsushi being frozen and scared, like a cat dying in the cold. Dazai becoming furious like if the world just became morally wrong. Kyoka gasping and turning scared, like a fragile high school girl. Kunikida stepping forward, trying to stop him like if he had a choice. The Headmaster looked down at Fyodor's hand. That being his last moment, as his head exploded off. Blood splattering everywhere like a normal rainy day, execpt the rain was thick and red. Few bits of blood splashed onto everyone, now parts of an orphanage headmaster being on everyone's clothes. 

...

Fyodor puts his hand behind his back, not facing them yet, after all he already knows their reactions. He looks down at the red, metal handcuffs, thinking to himself with a smile. He was just standing in a puddle of blood. It doesn't matter to him, after all, he would drown in his enemy's blood if he had to go out in a way. Atleast that way, he tried. However, something he did not expect touched his back. His face becoming cold again.