The teens gathered at the sheriff's station for interrogation.

"So when did you get there?"

"At the same time," Stiles said.

"At the same time as who?" Agent McCall asked.

"At the same time as me," Scott replied.

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean by coincidence?" Stiles questioned.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott wondered.

"I think he's asking me."

Lydia rolled her eyes. "I think he's asking both of you."

Agent McCall frowned. "Okay, let me answer the questions. Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right," Stiles commented.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?"

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement."

The sheriff snorted and coughed before he Stilinski said, "Stiles, just, uh... Just answer the man."

"We made a good guess."

Agent McCall turned to Scott and Kira and asked, "What were the two of you doing?"

"Eating pizza," Scott answered.

At the same time, Kira replied, "Eating sushi."

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza."

"Eating sushi and pizza," Scott and Kira said together.

"You believe this?" Agent McCall asked.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak," the sheriff replied. "But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

Agent McCall turned to Scott's newest crush. "Kira, is that how you remember it?"

Everyone looked at her.

"Yes," Kira answered. "Could I get my phone back now?"

"Sorry, but no. Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

---

That evening, Nora went to visit Derek and frowned, seeing lights and feeling heavy vibrations.

She cautiously moved closer and was suddenly touched from behind. She collapsed to the ground and began shivering.

Derek, who had returned home, ran up to her and checked her pulse to find her unconscious.

"God, you're freezing," he muttered as he picked her up.

Derek walked into his loft and yelled, "Get out!"

After everyone left, Derek laid Nora down on the bed and put the covers over her. He tucked her hair back and noticed a backwards five behind her left ear.

Nora stirred, still shivering, and shot up.

Derek placed his hands on her shoulders before signing, 'Hey, you're okay.'

'What happened?'

'I don't know. But you've got a backwards five behind your left ear. Are you still cold?'

She nodded. 'I don't know why I'm freezing. I was fine and then I wasn't.'

Derek stood and offered his hand, using the other to point to the radiator. Nora accepted his hand and he led her to the radiator and the two sat next to it, despite that he didn't need it.

'Where's Mateo?' Derek asked.

'He's fine. I got him a babysitter. I wasn't sure how long I'd be, so... I guess I was smart enough to do that.'

He let out a soft chuckle. 'Funny how that works.'

'Yeah. You said I had a backwards five. What does it mean?'

'It's a good thing. It means you're you.'

'Ah. Well at least there's that.' She yawned and began closing her eyes as her head fell onto Derek's shoulder.

Derek gently moved her and stood, then picked her up and laid her down on the bed once again. He tucked her hair back and said softly, "Sleep well, Nora."