Nora was working on paperwork when she felt her phone vibrating on the table. She looked at it and saw a message from Scott. 'I need your help. Stiles is missing.'

'I'm on my way, Scott. We'll find him.'

Nora got Mateo ready and made her way to Scott's and Stiles called Scott again, letting him know he thought he was in an industrial area.

Nora noticed Lydia and asked, 'Did he call you?'

Lydia met her eyes as she signed and said, "I heard it."

Aiden sighed. "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask."

Nora stepped closer to the murder board and faced the others before signing, 'He uses red for unsolved cases.'

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?"

"Or is an unsolved case," Lydia said.

Lydia frowned as something dawned on her. "Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where it is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere. We came here to get a better scent," Scott replied.

"What else did he say?"

Nora met her eyes. 'He said there was something wrong with his leg, that it was bleeding. Scott wrote it down for me.'

"And freezing," Isaac added.

Aiden frowned. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the 20s."

"What else did he say?" Lydia asked.

Scott let out a sigh. "We kind of didn't tell him yet."

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?"

"He made me promise not to."

Lydia pulled out her phone and Scott said, "Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can get more help. I can call Derek and Allison, everyone except the cops."

"Great idea," Lydia retorted.

Nora looked at her. 'I have no idea what's going on. But Lydia, call the sheriff if he hasn't been notified. This is his son. He deserves to know.'

She nodded and Aiden looked between the group. "You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?"

Scott shook his head. "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station."

They made their way downstairs and Lydia said, "We'll catch up."

"Why?" Scott asked.

"There's something here."

Isaac scoffed. "Yeah. Evidence of total insanity."

Scott sighed. "We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death."

Lydia met their eyes. "Go. We'll be right behind you."

Nora, Mateo, Scott and Isaac reached the station and met up with the sheriff and explained everything.

The sheriff said, "Come on. If his Jeep is gone, that's where we start. Parrish, let's get an APB out on a blue 190 CJ-5 Jeep. Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could've gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far. So if he's out there barefoot in just a T-shirt, he could already be hypothermic. Let's move fast. Let's think fast. The three of you, come with me." The sheriff led them into his office. "Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell anyone out there."