Two days Stiles had been missing.

Nora found Allison, Isaac and Kira in the parking lot outside the hospital after the electrical wire began going crazy. The only one who could go near it was Kira. She was able to touch it, almost as though she was controlling it. Derek yelled that Isaac wasn't breathing. He'd been electrocuted. He was rushed to the hospital.

Stiles had taken his Jeep, and still hadn't shown up. Nora was still in fear that Stiles was the Nogitsune and despite trying to persuade herself otherwise, everything told her she was right.

Allison asked, "Did you go home at all last night?" She realized, and typed her question.

Nora shook her head and typed back, "No, I didn't. Any luck getting in with Scott?"

She shook her head. "I told them he doesn't have any."

"Any?"

"Family."

"Oh, right. Poor child. Everyone should have some family."

Melissa walked up and smiled. "He's got us. And I've got a key card." She said as she pulled out a plastic card from her pocket.

She opened the door for them and whispered, "Be quick."

They walked in. The machine beeped steadily and Nora saw that the right half was burned. "I thought he'd be healing by now," Allison said quietly.

"So did I," Scott replied as h placed a hand on Isaac's arm.

"Is he in pain?" Allison asked softly. Scott nodded and black lines began running up his arm as he took some of Isaac's pain. Isaac moved ever so slightly, and Scott began gasping from the pain now coursing through his veins.

He finally pulled his arm away and turned to Allison. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain."

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked angrily.

"Whatever's controlling him did it. Whatever's inside him."

Allison let out a sigh. "Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

"I'm working on it."

"Work harder. Please."

Scott suddenly perked up at something and began running off. Nora frowned and followed him.

They walked down a dark staircase. Scott and Nora reached the bottom and saw a figure a distance away. Stiles.

Stiles slowly turned around with an emitter in his hand. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

The twins began charging towards Stiles growling angrily.

The emitter hit the floor and Stiles was pinned against the wall with one of Aiden's hands around his neck. "Wait, stop!" Scott ordered as he went after Aiden and threw him into a set of lockers. "I said, stop!" He yelled to Ethan, who challenged him. Scott growled at Ethan and he cowered away, knowing it was better to listen to an alpha.

Stiles turned to Nora and Scott. "It's me, Scott, Nora. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

Something about him felt off to the young mother. 'Stiles, where's the Nogitsune?'

"I have no idea."

Aiden glared at him. "Do you know what happened at the hospital?"

"I know more than that." Stiles walked past us and pulled something out of his bag and took a moment to unfold it. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."