Chapter 6: Two half hearts

Warning: idk how to feel about this one.... Swears, mention of constipation, (M/c) brings up childhood trauma, fainting, mentions of god (Not actual god), mentions of murder.
__________________________________

Sometimes, things happen without a good explanation.
And those things might never be explained.

So what the fuck is this?!

Can you stop making that face? You look constipated.

'Shut up, you're not real! You're just in my head!' (M/c) sips their tea as the two tall men were explaining some things.

Calling them tall was an understatement...

About 15 feet, and slender bodies that made them look more taller than you realize.
The one on the left had a multicolored polka dot suit and a top hat, his face was permanently in a happy smiling face. His name was Splendorman.

The one on the right was more calmer in both personality and looks.
He dressed casually, but what caught (M/c) off guard was his face....

Or rather, lack of a face.

He only wore glasses, which made no sense because he had no eyes. His name was Trenderman.

"I'm surprised you kept this a secret for this long Chris." Splendorman pours everyone some more tea.
"I was a little busy...." Chris replies.

"We understand how this may be uncomfortable for you, but we'll cut this interview short." Trenderman takes a sip of his tea.
"We kept the truth of Creepypasta's existence a secret to avoid any further speculation in media. Not even the government knows about this.".

(M/c) nervously takes a sip of their tea, scrunching up their nose.
"There's no need to be afraid!" Splendor flicks his wrist and a sunflower crown popped onto (M/c)'s head.
"Did we frighten you?"

"Oh no! The tea is salty..." (M/c) tried not to gag.

Trender takes a look at the sugar cubes, "This is salt Splendor, someone accidentally put salt in the cup." He sighed.

"Oh, that explains why the tea is disgusting!" Splendor cheers.

"Off topic. The being named Slenderman is my cousin and his brother." Trender gestures to Splendor.
"We found that the energy he consumes by eating children overpowers anything on this earth, and soon there will be nothing left of humanity if he succeeds in his plan.".

"So Splendor and I began looking for a solution to stop him... and then we found Creepypasta hunters."

"As a hunter, your only job is to keep everyone safe from Creepypasta's. A Creepypasta is immortal unless you find a way to kill it."

Wow, because that makes sense.

'I'm starting to get sick of you.' (M/c) says to the voice.

Trender went on, "Using specialized weapons that was created by Foster Cooperation, we have more of a success in killing a Creepypasta. Only downside is that it takes thousands of bullets just to kill one.".

"Wait, if this guy is so powerful, why does he need other people to kill, how do they convince these people?" (M/c) asked.

"Well..." Trender started.

"We don't actually know...." Splendor laughed nervously. "But we have a theory that he's looking for something... or rather someone.".

(M/c) suddenly remembered what those two people in the forest said.
I want that kid back in the mansion....