Chapter 18: Trouble lays in time

Warning: swears, mentions of kidnapping, Splendorman is a sweetheart, being chained up, mentions of knives, and child abuse.

__________________________________

When we woke up, no time should have passed....

"Then why are we in someone's basement?"     (M/c) sat in the corner of the room, a chain was placed around their neck.

They tried to pick the lock, but nothing seemed to work.

The basement they were locked in was dark and smelled like metal, the only source of light was from a caged window that was small and too high to reach.

An old and worn out mattress was near (M/c), they felt like if they touched it, they'd get some sort of disease...

Their knife was taken away, and for some reason (M/c) kept itching their back.

The itch was so intense, around their neck, down to their lower back.

The door to the basement opened and (M/c) heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

They prepared themselves for some deranged killer but instead they got a familiar face...

"CHRIS?!" (M/c) shouts.

Chris was just as surprised when he saw (M/c).

(M/c) felt happy and angry at the same time, "Get me out of this!" They kept itching around the chain on their neck.

"Jesus I thought you were dead!" Chris takes out a key and ran over to (M/c), kneeling on one knee to unlock the chain.

When the chain was off, (M/c) started to itch at their neck.
Satisfied with the relief.

"You thought I was dead?" (M/c) brought the topic back up.

"Yes, I was called back to the mansion because it was said that you started to attack people." Chris sighed, it felt like a huge weight was lifted off of his shoulders.

"I... what?" (M/c) questions.

Shit.... I thought time had stopped when we entered the resting area.... That means something must've happened with time...

(M/c) had a confused look, stopping once they saw Chris questioning it.

They quickly realized that they needed to explain themselves.

"Uh! I don't really... remember much! I was just checking on Mr. Jordon when I blacked out!" (M/c) explains.

Chris shakes his head, "You don't....." he sighs, "None of us really know what happened... I know you wouldn't attack someone at random." Chris says.

(M/c) felt relieved, "Did I hurt someone?" They asked.

"Trenderman is a little shaken up... but everyone is fine...." Chris drops the chains.

(M/c) felt intense power coming off the chains, as if it were a sign of power.

As if Chris read their thoughts, he started to explain....

"These chains are angelic, it's the only thing angelic they could get their hands on... we tried to keep that girl here." Chris huffs.

"Where is the little girl?" (M/c) asked.

"Gone. For some reason, Splendor gave the girl to some woman you won't meet." Chris sounded annoyed.

".... Can I go upstairs?" (M/c) asks.

"Not right now, I only came down to see if you were dead..... Splendorman is gonna come down in a moment just...." Chris takes a deep breath.