Chapter 7: Chris revenge

Warning!: Trauma response, swears, mentions of attempted murder, toxic family relationship, mentions of obsessive behavior, Chris character development arc??? (Maybe), knives, and mentions of murder!

Sorry for a late post again, had to get a surgery.

__________________________________

I'm not Nina!

'Sometimes.... You act just like her...' Chris takes out some hair dye products from the bag.

'It makes me hate you...' he uses a brush to paint of the red hair dye onto the faded streak in his hair.

Chris was only 7 when he woke up to see a pair of wide bright blue eyes....

"Sissy?" He sat up and saw his sister in the dark room, swatted down in the corner of the room and watching him with red all over her....

"Shhhh....." His sister's permanent carved smile haunted his memories, "It's okay my little price.... It's time to go... to... sleep....".

And that's the last thing he remembered before waking up in the hospital....

Chris takes his clothes off and steps into the shower, the red dye on his streak stained the bathroom curtains and walls.

He made sure to wash carefully, slightly touching the scars he got from his many injuries on missions... but the ones he memorized most was the scars left by his sister... the night she ruined his life...

When he turned the water off, he could hear (M/c) talking to someone from downstairs.

It couldn't have been Jake, the voice was different...

Chris changed into some clothes and goes downstairs to see (M/c) with.... David?

"What are you doing here?" Chris glared, "Chris!" (M/c)'s nerves increased.

"Uh- this is David Foster!" (M/c) introduced.

"We know each other." Chris says, David looks over at Chris with a blank expression.

"Chris.... I can assure you that I have no business with you." He reassured, "Your sibling and I have much to discuss.".

"Get out." Chris glares at David, "What did I tell you about letting strangers in the house?" He turned to (M/c).

"You never told me anything about strangers in houses...." They corrected.

"We agreed on something, now leave!" Chris turns back to David.
He nods and takes one last look at (M/c) before leaving.

".......... So about that no strangers rule-"

Chris leaves the house, slamming the door.

That went well, wanna eat?

"Yeah..."

__________________________________

Chris pulls up at the mayors office and walks in.

Immediately everyone lets him in, knowing he was the leader of the hunter organization.

Once Chris enters the Mayors office, she makes him sit down.

"I wasn't aware you were coming today...." Mayor Diana was writing some reports, "Did something happen?".

The Mayor was an extremely strict and straight forward woman, she was beautiful, more charming than an average 70 year old woman.
She had dyed black hair that was slicked back and had dark brown eyes.