Chapter 10: Help Wanted

Warning: gore, stabbing, blood, guns, knives, butcher knives, attempted amputations, underground (how was the fall?), ghosts, dead body, attempted murder, David is so cool in this chapter, and swearing
__________________________________

"Uh.... Rene... my name is Rene..." (M/c) lied, they found Freddy suspicious...

"Rene? That's a nice name! Uh.... You're a hunter! I haven't seen one in a while!" He goes to the kitchen, which was in another room.

(M/c) took another bite of the stew, looking around the house.

It was comfortable here, warm... it felt like a nice place...
There was a picture of a girl around their age with jet black hair tied into pigtails.

She was smiling and with another girl younger than her.

"So you have a daughter?" (M/c) asked.

"No! No! I... I don't have any family." He says from the other room.

"Who's the girl in this photo?" (M/c) looks over to see the man washing something in the sink.

"Hm? Oh! Uh.... Lily! She's a..- she my niece! I look after her!" Freddy says.

'But I thought you had no family...' (M/c) almost said out loud.
This guy was straight up lying now.

I don't trust this...

The first time Emory talks after ignoring them.

'So now you're talking to me?' (M/c) snarked.

Now isn't the time, this food tastes good... eat some more, then make an excuse.

(M/c) finished the large bowl, picking it up to drink up.

They heard the sound of water stop running and it was quiet....
'What's he doing now?' (M/c) gets up, holding the large bowl.

They decided to not speak out, incase Freddy didn't know that they were sneaking.
The kitchen was dirty, a large pot was boiling something.

(M/c) saw a large bowl in the middle of the kitchen counter.
The bowl was filled with candy, small candies with different varieties of flavors.

They chose not to eat the candy.

'Yeah, I'm getting Albert Shaw vibes from this guy, better leave before something bad happens.' (M/c) leaves the kitchen and walks out the door.

It would be sunset soon......
.
.
.
.
.

IT WOULD BE SUNSET SOON???!!

'Oh shit! Chris! He probably thinks I got kidnapped!.... Kinda...' they panicked.
'Why do I do things without telling a trusted adult?!'.

I don't think Chris counts as a 'trusted adult'.

'Not to mention that my friends are missing! I gotta get outta here!' (M/c) began running away from the house and further into the woods.

'Thank you stranger....' They thanked in their head.

Well.... I suppose they could thank him in person....

(M/c) ran straight into Freddy.

He grabbed (M/c) by the arm and brought them close.
"Now now.... Don't you wanna stay for dinner?" Freddy brought a butcher knife out from his apron.

"Let's cut to the chase!" He raised the knife up and down onto (M/c)'s arm.

(M/c) let out a blood curdling scream as Freddy continues to chop, chop.... Chop...