Chapter 11: Memories of past and dreams

Warning: swearing, amputation, blood, cannibalism, heights, ghosts, mentions of starvation, tracking, and fall damage.
__________________________________

(M/c) fell to the floor, letting out scream after scream.
The pain was to much that they started to cry.

Oh shit....

"What is wrong with you?! My arm! Oh god! Oh fuck!" They scooted away from the lunatic that held their arm up, as if he was taunting them.

"This..... this taste..... this flavor!" He licked the blood off his hand.
"I knew it! I knew it!" Freddy drops his knife and starts to drag (M/c) towards the house.

"No! Let me go! Help! HELP!" (M/c) started thrashing more harshly, their face wet from the tears of fear and pain.

They bite Freddy's arm, but it didn't seem to affect him.

He kept muttering about food...

(M/c) closed their eyes and takes in a sharp breath, what were they going to do? What could they do?

They used their arm to grab Freddy and pull onto him.

Their veins glowed a rainbow color, all over their body.

Suddenly Freddy let go...

"Where am......? Kid? Holy-! Oh my god.... Oh my god!" He backed away dropping the arm and had this.... Scared look on his face...

(M/c) took the opportunity to picked themselves up and run.

They....

Picked themselves up?....

Their arm! It was.... It was back!

Their arm was still attached to their body!

'How?- nevermind! I have to run!' (M/c) looked back for a second to see Freddy holding his head in pain, several black tentacles wrapped around him.

Soon (M/c) felt a pain in their head as well.

A loud static sound filled their head, their vision was blurry.

Within the blurriness of their vision, they remembered something....

They remember the face of a woman, desperation and sadness in her eyes as she turned away from (M/c) and ran.

(M/c) broke from their flashback as they rolled off a hill and into a ditch.

They quickly covered their mouth when they heard someone approaching from above the ditch.
....

The person above left....

(M/c) sat up and crawled out of the ditch.

They stood up and observed their new arm... it was... really there.
"How is that possible?.... Is it.... Because of you?" They were referring to Emory.

It's because of us.

(M/c) blinked, "My... face glowed...." They muttered.

I was surprised you used so much energy to regenerate... considering it was your first time.... Usually it's only the eyes that glow...

"We have to get out of here!" (M/c) began running.
They ran quick and fast, like an animal.

The bond between us is strong, but it is not me that gives you this power.

"Then what is it?" (M/c) asked, they saw another ditch approaching.

With one jump they flew over the ditch and landed on the other side.