Chapter 1

Y/n's POV:

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"y/n?"

"Yeah, Baekhyun."

"Just called to see where you are."

"I just got on the plane. You're not picking me up until another 3 hours."

"I know, I know... Ok, just making sure. When are you taking off?"

"Pretty soon. Where are you right now?"

"Just in the work building, recording. We are taking a break."

"With the band?"

"Yeah."

"Is Jongdae there?"

"Yeah. Do you want to talk to him?"

"Yes please."

"Ok, hold on."

My name is Byun y/n. Byun Baekhyun is my cousin, my favorite (and only) cousin. Yeah, he's that puppy guy from EXO. He's like a brother to me since I have none. I'm an only child. Baek and I get along very well.

My home is in Tokyo because my dad is in the military and is stationed there. I'm 22 years old, studying in college in Seoul. I have a really close friend named Kim Jongdae. He isn't really a brother to me, something different... something more. We've been close friends for about 5 years. He knows me the more than anybody else, and I trust him more than anybody else, even more than I trust Baekhyun sometimes.

I'm flying back to Seoul to continue my college studies after visiting my dad in Tokyo. I'm glad to be flying back because Baekhyun and Jongdae are there too. They live there, and I miss them so much.

"Hello?" a familiar voice said through the phone. "y/n?"

I was lost in my thoughts, and awakened by his voice. "Jongdae?"

"Yeah, it's me. Y/n, how are you? It's been such a while!"

"I'm good, I haven't heard your voice in so long. How are you?"

"I'm fine, I've just been working and recording lately..."

There was a silence.

"I miss you." he said.

I smiled when he said those words. "I miss you too..."

There was another silence. I started panicking a bit. I didn't want the silence to make him feel awkward. "S-so... Did you finish your tour yet?"

"Yeah, last month... When are you arriving at the airport?"

"Soon, in 3 hours. I'm on the plane now. Are you coming with Baekhyun to pick me up?"

"Of course I am! What kind of question was that?"

I laughed. Jongdae always makes me laugh. I heard the pilot say something on the microphone. We're about to take off.

"Jongdae, listen, I have to go now. They're making me get off my phone. I'll see you soon, ok?"

"Oh, ok. Have a safe flight."

"Thanks. Oh, and tell Baekhyun I said bye."

Chen's POV:

"Ok, I will. I miss--"

*beep* I looked down at the phone. She already hung up.

" ...you."

I kept staring at the black phone screen. Wow, I missed her. So much. I haven't seen her in 3 months since she was in Tokyo.