Chapter 5

y/n's POV:

I was getting ready for my day out with Sehun. I didn't know if he considers this a date. Just in case, I dressed casually, but cutely.

*ding dong*

That was the doorbell. I think he's here. I quickly sprayed on some light perfume and I went to open the door.

Wow... He looked 10 times more handsome than that night at the dorm.

"H-hi

"H-hi.." I said, kinda amazed.

He smiled. "Hi." he said in the most charming way.

I just stood there staring at him, and unaware that I was even staring at him.

"Uh... y/n?" he said, waving his hand in my face.

"Wha... huh?" I snapped back into reality.

He chuckled. "Um, are you ready to go?"

"Oh. Oh, yeah! Sorry, give me a second, let me get my purse."

Already, y/n? Embarrassing yourself already? Really?

I slung my purse over my shoulder and got my house keys and locked the door behind me. Sehun and I walked out to his car.

Sehun had a really fancy car. I guess that's what you can expect if the person's so rich.

He opened the passenger door for me. What. A. Gentleman.

He got in driver's seat and started the engine, which hardly even made a sound.

"Wow... You have a really nice car!" I said. The inside was just as impressive as the outside.

"Haha, thanks. It's new. I bought it last month. I'm glad you like it."

"So, what are we doing today?"

"Um... Is there anything in particular you want to do?"

"I'm fine with anything."

"Well I was going to take you to eat and then ice skating after. How's that?"

I smiled. "Sounds good!"

He actually planned this. He actually cares.

Y/n, don't screw this up.

Sehun's POV:

She likes the plan. She seems to like you too.

Sehun, don't screw this up.

---

I took her to lunch at a small Korean restaurant. It's kind of hard to find since it's really small, but the food is some of the best I've had.

We walked in and hardly anyone was here. Just a few people.

"Hello." said a middle-aged woman. She probably works here. "Two people?"

"Yes, please." I said.