Chapter 6

THE NEXT DAY...

Baekhyun's POV:

We had a schedule today. Later in the day, we're gonna be recording Monster at Music Bank, and we have a short interview afterwards.

I was sitting at the table with Minseok, Suho, and Jongin eating breakfast. Kyungsoo was cooking. Chen, Chanyeol, and Sehun had already eaten so they went out with our manager hyung to get some things at the store. I heard Yixing was flying in from China, so he was going to meet us there.

"Ok... Is that enough eggs for everyone?" Kyungsoo asked, turning off the stove.

"Yeah, thank you Kyungsoo. Sit down and eat, you haven't eaten yet." said Minseok.

"I know, I know." Kyungsoo said while grabbing a plate and grabbing a seat at the table.

Jongin finished his breakfast early, so he was on his phone.

"Hey, is Sehun dating?" he asked, looking up at us.

"Huh? No." I said.

"You shouldn't talk with your mouth full." Kyungsoo told me.

I chuckled. "Sorry."

"Why are you asking?" asked Suho.

"These pics were posted online. I wonder who the girl is." said Jongin as he showed us the pics on his phone screen.

I stared at the picture and nearly choked while drinking my milk when I realized who the girl was.

Kyungsoo squinted since he didn't have his glasses on. "Hey, Baekhyun-ah... Isn't that..."

I gulped. "My cousin?"

Suho looked at me and grabbed my arm. "Oh. My. God. This is not good." he said in a low voice.

Jongin took back his phone and gave us a very confused look. "What? What's bad? Why is this bad?" he asked.

Minseok began to catch up on the situation. "Wait a minute... Isn't your cousin the girl that Jongdae likes?" Minseok hyung asked me.

I slowly nodded. I was speechless at the situation. I don't know if it's the surprise that Sehun was seeing someone without telling us and the fact that it's my own cousin, or the fact that I don't know how we're gonna break this news to Jongdae.

"Wait. So Sehun is dating someone that Jongdae hyung likes?" asked Jongin.

"Yep." said Suho with a sigh.

"Are you ok, Baekhyun? Two of our members like your cousin, your cousin." asked Kyungsoo.

I snapped back into reality. I was unaware that I zoned out. I'm still in shock that this was happening. "Oh yeah, I don't mind the fact that it's my cousin. The problem is--"

"How are we going to tell Jongdae?" Suho finished my sentence.

"Do you guys think he knows yet?" asked Minseok.

"Probably not." said Kyungsoo. "Why would Sehun do that, anyway? See a girl that his hyung likes?"

"I'm sure it's because he doesn't know." Suho said. "Sehun thinks she and Jongdae are just friends."

"Aren't they just friends, though?" asked Jongin, kind of smirking.

"Well, I mean, yeah, they are... I dunno... Jongdae has always liked y/n. He just never told her that... and I have no idea if y/n ever liked him back now that I see this."

"It's kinda complicated." I added.

"So... who's gonna break the news to him?" Suho asked.

We looked around at each other. No one budged and no one said a word.