Chapter 3

Junmyeon's POV:

It was 9:30 PM. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had stopped playing video games. Chanyeol was composing in his room. I just finished talking on the phone with my parents since I missed them a lot. Baekhyun was singing random tunes while lying on the floor. Jongdae was sleeping next to me on the couch.

I heard footsteps nearby. I saw Sehun and y/n enter the living room. I guess they finally finished their talk hours later.

"Hey guys." I said as they approached.

"Hi, I just came to say goodbye. I'll be going home now." Y/n said.

Chanyeol ran out from his room. "Did you say you're leaving? Already?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Aw... Won't you stay a bit longer?" Chanyeol asked.

She smiled kindly. "Thanks, but it's getting pretty late. I should go."

Chanyeol frowned.

"We'll be seeing you again soon, won't we?" I said, standing up to give her a hug goodbye.

"Maybe on my days off from school and work." she responded.

"Oh, I want a hug too." Baekhyun said, copying me. What a troll.

"Me too, me too!" Chanyeol said. Soon enough, y/n was burdened by 3 hugging boys. Even I could hardly breathe in there.

After y/n was released from the group hug, she knelt down to Chen, who was still soundly asleep. She stroked his hair a few times. I think she was hoping he'd wake.

"How long has he been asleep?" she asked.

"About half an hour now." Chanyeol said.

"Well, I don't want to wake him up... I'll be leaving now." she said.

"I'll walk you out." Sehun said softly to her. I could see his hand resisting to touch her. He stuffed both hands in his pockets.

"Alright take care, y/n." I said.

"See you again!" said Chanyeol.

"Bye, cuz." Baekhyun said. "I'll call you tomorrow."

y/n nodded, and with a smile and wave, she left with Sehun.

I observed them as they left. Sehun put his hands in and out of his pockets a few times. Hm...

I looked down at Jongdae, who was moving. He was beginning to wake up. He groaned and stretched as he sat up.

"You just missed her." Baekhyun said to him.

He smacked his lips a few times, still not fully awake.

"Huh?" he asked blankly.

"Y/n just left."

"Oh..."

I saw Sehun walking back towards the living room with a slight smile. Jongdae saw him too. I could see his facial expression grow dimmer.

Chen's POV:

Baekhyun sat down next to me just as Sehun sat down on the other side of Suho.

"I'm gonna be straightforward and ask him, ok?" Baekhyun whispered into my ear.

"Ask him what?" I whispered back.

Baekhyun ignored my comment and said to Sehun: "Hey, Sehun."

"Yeah." Sehun said, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"You just met my cousin for the first time tonight, right?"

"Yeah. She's really nice."

No expression change.