Besties & Lovers (Aneesah Morrow)

Aneesah Pov

"Neesah is y/n pulling up tew the game?" Angel asked with her slight baltimore accent coming through. "Yeah she is pulling up tew the game, she should already be out there I think" I said mocking her accent making her roll her eyes at me and laugh. "Ya'll gone stop coming for me and my accent that I do not have" she said making everyone in the locker room side eye her. "Now Angel you know damnnn wellll" Mani said making everyone die of laughter. Our laughter got interrupted from a firm knock at the door. "Ladies come on and head out for shoot around let's go!" coach Mitchell shouted.

We ran out of the tunnel and the fans immediately started cheering for us. We played Tennessee today so this game was sold out. I walked over to the basketball rack and grabbed and ball and started working on my free throws then moving out to my mid-range and 3 pointers. After I got done I heard someone say my name on the sideline. "Nees tha beast!" I turned around and saw my more than bestfriend y/n standing on the sideline waving. I instantly smiled and jogged over to where she was. "Eeeeee! Heyy y/nn" I said screeching and giving her a hug. She chuckled before saying "you ready to hit your 1,000th rebound today Neesah?" she said holding eye contact with me making me fold but I couldn't show that out in public. 

"Y-yeah i'm r-ready for sure" I said fumbling over my words making me mentally face palm myself. She laughed at my flusterdness and as she was about to say something she got cut off by one of my teammates telling me to hurry up cause they were about to start our intro's. I turned back around facing y/n and giving her a hug around her neck and her wrapping her's around my lower waist. "Go whoop ass babygirl I love you" she said into my ear making me smile and blush. "I love you more baby" I said sneaking a kiss on her cheek. I jogged away waving at her while still holding eye contact with her. 

(Time skip to during the game)

Y/n Pov

There was 20 seconds left in the game and the player from Tennessee shot a 3 but it bounced off the rim, I looked and saw Aneesah under the goal boxing out ready to grab the rebound. If she grabbed this rebound it would officially be her 1,000th career rebound in college. "Grab it Nees!" I shouted standing up in anticipation. Neesah jumped up grabbing the rebound and passing it back out to Poa who ran down the court going for the easy lay to win the game. Everyone in the arena cheered and yelled for Neesah hitting her biggest milestone yet at LSU. I couldn't stop smiling because i've been by her side for 10 years watching and helping her grow so she could achieve her dreams. Her teammates surrounded her jumping around in excitement for her big achievement. 

"Aneesah Morrow has hit a career high of 1,000 rebounds!" the announcer said making everyone clap. I grabbed my phone and started recording as Aneesah walked to the middle of the court to accept her award. I recorded a boomerang on ig and posted it on my story.

(Video)

My bestie with the 1,000!🫡❤️

(Time skip)

I was standing outside of the girls locker room waiting for Neesah to walk out. I heard foot steps coming my way causing me to look up only to see it was just Mikaylah and Amani. "Oh what's good y/n" Mk said dapping me up and Mani giving me a side hug. "None just waiting on Neesah, is she still in there?" I asked them, "yeah she should be coming out soon though" Mani said answering my question. "Aight fasho, good game today by the way" I complimented as they said their thank you's and walked off.

I was waiting for maybe 3 more minutes when I finally heard Aneesah's voice along with someone else's. I stood up off the wall and smiled as she approached me. "Hey bestie congratulations" I said giving her a big hug, "thank you so much bookie" she replied back while hugging me. "Ok i'ma just leave you guys to it, i'll see you later girl" Last-Tear said giving us both side hugs. I finally was able to take in her full appearance and damn is my girl fine as hell. "Damn ma you looking fine as ever right now" I said biting my lip looking her up and down, "hollon you gotta give me a quick 360 real quick" I said lifting her hand up as she spun around. "GAHHHH DAYUMMMM!" I said making her laugh and blush. "Y/n ok that's enough thank you bae" she said covering her face.

"I'm sorry ma you just look so beautiful right now" I said as we held intense eye contact

"I'm sorry ma you just look so beautiful right now" I said as we held intense eye contact. "Mmm thank you baby you look fine as hell to" she said now looking at me up and down while biting her lip. "Is that so?" I said holding her chin while smirking. "I wanna kiss you so bad" she said staring at my lips, "if you ain't scary then do it" I said challenging her. "Oh never been scared baby" she said trying to stand her ground. "Yeah aight" I said lowly chuckling, she rolled her eyes and grabbed both sides of my face pulling me into a deep and slow kiss. As the kiss got deeper my hands slowly trailed down to her ass. I lightly grabbed it causing her to moan into the kiss. We continued to make out in the middle of the hallway the only sound heard was the sound of our lips smacking together. 

"Nah cause I told her it's big 4 baby you can't stop me" Flau said talking to Angel. "Girl now why would you sa-" Angel said but stopped talking from the sight of seeing y/n and Aneesah. "Yooo what ya'll out here doing mane?!" Flau said with big eyes causing me and Neesah to pull away in shock. "I did not know that Nees would get down like thattt" Angel said flabbergasted. Aneesah just stood there in shock, like she was literally frozen like a damn brick.

(A/N) If you know what video I was referencing then you'll get it lol.

"Aye it isn't what ya'll think for real" I said trying to convince them. The both gave me major side eye's that basically said "now you know we just saw what the hell we just saw". I looked over to Neesah and she looked at me with worried eyes. She sighed before saying something I didn't think she would ever have the balls to say, "At this point I can't even lie about it y/n is my girlfriend ya'll and we've been together for 8 month's now" she spoke fastly. I was a bit taken back but I was happy she came clean cause i've been waiting for her to do that for a while now.

"Oh that's cool ya'll cute or whatever, not cuter than me and my man though" Angel said jokingly sticking out her tongue. "Girl hush ain't nobody worried about little camera man" Flaujae said rolling her eye's as Angel popped her upside her head. "Girl not to much, but congratulations you guys even though half the team could basically tell ya'll were together" Angel said making me and Aneesah surprised. "Dang we made it that obvious?" I asked genuinely curious. "I mean it was obvious by ya'lls body language near each other and how touchy ya'll were anybody could tell you guys were together" Flau said shrugging. 

"Well since ya'll already knew prepared to hear a lot of my girl my girl my girlll" Neesah said hugging my side making us all die laughing. "Girl you a fool but we bout to dip so i'll see you at practice Nees, bye love birdsss" Angel said as her and Flaujae waved walking away. I looked down at Aneesah smiling, "guess everyone knew about us before we could say we were" I said making her smile. She hummed in agreement hugging me neck looking up at me "glad they know now cause I need to be kissing on you 24/7" she lowly. I smirked pulling her into a gentle kiss "and I need to be all up on you 24/7" I said making her smile.

"I love you so much bae like for real I do" she said looking me in the eye's while smiling. "I love you so so much more mama and can't nobody stop me from loving you as much as I do" I said as we kissed every so gently.

I'm so glad I was able to find someone like her to love.

(A/n) and first imagine donee! How did you guys feel about this first one? Also comment some players you guys would like me to do in this book.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love, ya mama<3