Pampered (Juju Watkins)

Y/n Pov

I yawned deeply while stretching my arms as I waited in my car outside of the airport. I had to get up at 4 in the morning so I could come and pick my baby up, who is now a pac-12 champion. I was on edge the entire game but i'm so proud of her and the team they really did their big ones. I waited scrolling on my phone for about 20 minutes when bright lights shined through my window as their bus pulled up. I got out of my car and leaned on the front of my hood waiting for them to disembark off the bus.

"Congrats Kenzi and KP my little nerds!" I said smiling and giving them tight hugs. They both giggled returning the smiles "thank you simp we appreciate your support" Kenzie joked making me roll my eyes and laugh at the nickname she gave me. After we bid our goodbyes Juju finally got off the bus but she moved very slowly while limping. I pouted and walked over to her with my arms out inviting her to my embrace. "Congratulations mama i'm so so proud of you" I said softly into her ear. She pulled away smiling at me showing her gorgeous smile, "thank you baby" she said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go ahead and head out cause I know your exhausted" I said as I grabbed her suitcase from her.

As we started our walk back to my car I noticed that she was wincing and limping causing me to stop walking. "You need me to carry you baby?" I asked gently looking at her, "no no i'll be ok" she said waving me off. I shook my head and stood in front of her so she wouldn't be able to walk anywhere. "Y/n really" she said tiredly shaking her head, "yes really" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her up. 

She wrapped her sore legs around my waist resting her face into the crook of my neck. I held her up with my right arm under her thighs and pulled her suitcase with my left. When we finally made it to my care I slowly placed her into the passenger seat due to her soreness and put her suitcase in the back seat. 

(Time Skip)

I unlocked the door to our apartment and walked in with her being surprised to see roses and red and gold balloons. "Bubba I know you didn't" she said pouting, "you now I had to do something a little special for you bae" I said smiling giving her a hug. I gave her a long passionate kiss letting out all my love and gratitude. "This means so much to me baby but I need to get cleaned and put to sleep asap" she said pulling away giving me soft pecks. "Mk c'mon i'll run you a warm bath" I said taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom.

"Go ahead and get undressed while I get you bath ready" I said giving her a quick kiss and walking to the bathroom to give her some privacy. I turned on the warm water testing the temperature to make sure it was just right. I put in some spearmint bubble bath and some epsom salt because it will help her sleep faster and with her soreness. As I was lighting some candles around the tub I heard Juju call out to me, "Bubba!" she bellowed, "yes Dea?" I called back. "Can you please come help me" she asked quietly, I got up and walked back into the bathroom seeing her struggling to pull off her shirt.

She huffed annoyed as she struggled to lift her arms up. I walked over to her and helped her pull her arms slowly out of her shirt. "Ahh" she cried out in pain as the shirt rubbed up against one of her bandages. After a couple attempts I was finally able to pull the shirt fully off, I grabbed her arms and started examining all the cuts and bruises she had. "Damn they was just beating all up on my girl ain't it" I said aloud more to myself. "It's been a real physical weekend but it was all worth it in the end" she said slightly shrugging. "Close your eyes really quick mama" I instructed as she obliged and waited until I told her to open them. 

I dimmed down the lights and quickly lit the rest of the candles before helping her slowly walk into the bathroom. "On the count of 3 open your eyes ok?" I said as she just nodded, "1,2,3, open" I said as she opened her eyes taking in the beautiful scene. "Baby this is so pretty and it smells good to" she said admiring the bath.