Ex Love (A'ja Wilson)

A'ja Pov

I parked my car and grabbed my bag and headed inside of the arena. As I was walking down the tunnel I saw Kris and some other photographers standing near the media room. "Kris you recording or taking a video?" I asked him, "i'm doing both, you want some pics?" he asked me. "Most definitely flick me up and send them to me after the game" I said as I started doing poses. 

I thanked him and walked off into the media room to do some pre game press

I thanked him and walked off into the media room to do some pre game press. Most questions were about how were feeling with trying to end this semi-finals 3-0 run and just regular questions like that. I'm super hype for this game today because once we win this one its closer to getting that back to back chip. Younger me would've liked to celebrate with someone but that's all in the past i'm sure she's been moved on so now it's just time to focus on myself. Anyways enough of all that past talk it's time to lock in for the present!

I walked into the locker room and was immediately meet with compliments from my teammates instantly making my mood go up. "Ok then A coming up in here looking like a little model, that skirt is to tight though unt unt" Chelsea said making me laugh. "Right like it is just all snug around her little behind ain't it" Syd said making everyone laugh. I chuckled rolling my eyes before saying "girl ain't nothing bout this behind little okay" I said doing a 360 making everyone say "ouuu". I busted out laughing at them before walking over to my locker and getting changed into my uniform and warm up. 

It was now time for shoot around and as we were all getting some shots in I saw my good friends Sean and Tyrell. Sean had seen me and waved me over to where the both of them were standing. "Hey ya'll why didn't you guys tell me the both of you were going to be here" I said giving the both of them quick hugs. "Well we were just visiting from south carolina and decided to come pull up and watch big 22 get closer to a another chip" Rell said making me smile. "Aww that's so nice of you guys to be here and support me, but I gotta go i'll come talk to you guys after the game" I said dapping them both up and jogging back to the locker room. 

Y/n Pov

I walked down the stairs of the loud arena that was full of fans waiting for the game to start. This was my first time being to an aces game and i've lived in vegas for close to 3 years now. I was really debating on even showing up to this game when Sean invited me because there is a very high possibility that I would run into A'ja, and me and her haven't spoken since our Junior year in college after she won the natty. As I finally made it down court side I saw Sean and Tyrell sitting near the home team bench. I walked over and sat in the empty seat next to them, "well look who finally decided to show up" Rell teased making me roll my eyes. "Chill on me man you both know why i'm late" I responded back "mhm atleast you made it right before tip off is about to happen" Sean said as they started getting in position for tip off. 

My eyes instantly landed on her and man does she look more beautiful than I had last seen her. Not much has changed but like a lot has changed if you get what i'm saying. I literally couldn't take my eyes off of her it's just like my focus stayed on her and her only. Seeing her in her element again just feels so surreal. I constantly remember going to all her games from high school up to college and supporting her. Anyways back to the game because I guess that's what I came to see anyways.