Reunited Pt. 3 (A'ja Wilson)

Y/n Pov

5 years later...

"Bae can you bring me a bottle for Royce please!" I heard my wife call out to me from upstairs. "Yeah baby here I come!" I hollered back grabbing a bottle out the fridge and quickly warming it up. So if you haven't figured out yet me and A'ja did work out since the last time we talked, we worked out so well that we ended up getting married and having a baby a year later. 

I must admit I wasn't the most set on the thought of me and A'ja being able to get this far, but with us dating for 3 years I just knew she was going to be my forever person. I'm forever grateful that she has blessed me with a son who is my twin in the face but her attitude all over. 

Life for us has been really great, me and her are both the biggest and highest paid athletes in our respected sports. Some may call us the beyonce and Jay of sports power couples. 

I jogged up the steps and walked into our son's room seeing A'ja struggling to put shoes on Royce. I walked in laughing as everytime A'ja thought she put the shoe on her kicked it right off. "Royce Xavier Y/ln you better stop kicking these damn shoes off" she said in a irritated black mom voice. I walked over to the changing table and guided the bottle into the infants mouth.

"You giving mommy a hard time Roy boy?" I asked in a light hearted tone. "He sure is, he never wants to put anything on his feet, just like his mama" A'ja said rolling her eyes playfully. 

"Tell mommy don't be mad that our feet need to breathe" I said in a baby voice playing with his little feet. I turned around and saw her standing there with annoyance written all over her face. I wrapped my arms around her waist engulfing her into a comforting hug.

"I know it's wearing your patience down mama but I can try and put some socks on him before we get to the event ok?" I asked her gently rubbing her back. "Mmm I guess that will work for now" she said exhaling deeply. I leaned down giving her soft loving kisses on her lips and a few pecks on her neck.

 I pulled away from the hug with my arms still wrapped around her shoulders. I admired her outfit up and down with the biggest grin on my face. I really bagged me the baddest woman alive ya'll it's crazy. 

"What?" she asked me giggling, "oh nothing my wife just looking gorgeous that's all, let me get a turn real quick" I said lifting up her arm and making her blush. She spun around in a circle but I stopped her half way, "wait a minute gah dayum girl you dragging a wagon behind you" I said with wide eyes in a country accent. 

She slapped my shoulder laughing, "oh shut up and let's go before were late" she said smiling and grabbing Royce's diaper bag.

I picked up Royce giving him some soft kisses on his forehead making him smile as I strapped him into his car seat. "Ok baby were good to go" I said picking up the car seat. As we were walking out the house I couldn't resist myself but to just give a quick little slap on that ass because that dress was just hugging her body in all the right places.

 Might need to make another little Royce the way she looking my lawd. She stopped and turned around narrowing her eyes at me, "I love you to mama" I said smiling making her side eye me and say 'mhm'.

In the words of the great future, "life is good, you know what I mean?".

(Outfits for the event)

(ya'lls house)

(A/N) quick little finish to this short series. But y'all I have really been struggling with coming up with chapters for my 2 other books like I have writers block like crazy. I'm really only updating on here because I hope it will give me some type of idea for that book. But expect to have another update tonight or early in the morning so yeah :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love, ya mama<3