Reunited Pt.1 (A'ja Wilson)

Y/n Pov

I just got out of soccer practice and man was I tired. Today was mostly a workout practice and my body is exhausted but I have to hurry and get ready  to go to my girlfriends game tonight. Recently she has been really distant towards me and it hasn't left me feeling the best so to speak. I assume she's been distant because it's her last year at SC so maybe she's just been stressed with the draft and trying to win another chip i'm not sure. As I was driving back to my dorm my phone started ringing and I saw it was by bestfriend Elodie. "Hi bestfrienddd!" she said shouting through the phone making me smile shaking my head, "hi El what is it you need" I asked chuckling.

"Oh nothing I was just wondering what you were up to since your out of practice" she asked, "well i'm about to go home and shower then head to A'ja's game in about a hour" I said making her sigh. "What?" I questioned her, "is she still acting weird towards you ynn?" she asked in a tone in which she already knew the answer. 

The smile I had dropped a little as I answered her question, "I mean like yeah she is but I think it's just about basketball and the draft that's it" I said trying to convince her, but mostly trying to convince myself. "Y/n this is honestly getting out of hand it's like she is purposely detaching herself from you, even though you don't want to believe it, it's basically what the situation is" she said in a calming voice.

I shook my head exhaling deeply, "listen Elodie me and her are good trust me but I gotta go I have to shower, I love you" I said as I hung up the phone not even giving her a chance to respond. I walked up to my door room and took a quick hot bath putting on a simple little outfit since after the game i'm most likely coming back here. I looked at my watch and seen I was going to be running late if I didn't leave right now. I sprayed some of my cologne and sped walked out, driving to the CLA. 

(Time Skip) 

(Time Skip) 

The game was over and you already the lady gamecocks came out with the victory of course. I was scanning through the crowd of people trying to find A'ja when I saw her talking to some fans. I walked over to her and waited for her to finish talking before being able to properly greet her. "Hey baby" I said smiling leaning down to give her a kiss only for her to move her head and make me kiss her cheek. 

I pulled away a little hurt because she's never done that before so it's stung my heart a little when she did it. "Hey y/n can you meet me outside of the back of the arena in like 10 minutes I need to talk to you" she said in a serious voice avoiding my eye contact. "U-uhm yeah sure i'll see you in a little I guess" I said lowly walking away. 

I waited outside on my phone when I finally heard a door open and see A'ja walk out. "So what is it we need to talk about ma?" I asked standing up and putting my phone deeply. She looked up into the sky closing her eyes and letting out a deep puff of air. "So I know you've noticed how I haven't really been as clingy with you like I used to, and the reason is because I think it would be best if we go out separate ways" she said lowly making me tilt my head in confusion. I lightly laughed thinking she was joking "that's really funny baby but I know you lying" I said cheesing but my smile dropped when I noticed she wasn't kidding.

 Once it all clicked it's like a roller coaster ran right through my heart at full speed. My eyes started welling up with tears of hurt and anger, "s-so you really want us to break up after 3 years of dating?" I asked as tears started slowly flowing from my eyes. She nodded with her head down, "I'm so sorry y/n I just feel like our flame has gone out, and I really just want to focus on my career right now" she said with an apologetic expression. I shook my head sniffling and wiping my eyes as more and more tears started streaming down my cheeks. "I- I'm just gonna leave, hope you do well with the rest of your season" I said quietly walking away from her flipping my hoodie over my head.

I drove quickly home and shut down instantly once I closed my door. All of my happiness was just sucked out of me and all I feel is pure sadness and betrayal. As I continued to sob on my floor I reached for my phone in my pocket and called Elodie. "Hi best what wrong why does it sound like you crying?" she asked once she finally picked up the phone. "S-s-she broke u-up with m-me" I stuttered as my breathing picked up. She was about to say something but I quickly cut her off "can you please just come I really need someone right now" I said sniffling, "yeah I can i'll be over in like 10 minutes just stay calm y/nn" she said shuffling around and hanging up.

I'm broken... I don't know what i'm going to do without her being here by my side...

(A/N) This is pt.1 of a request the next part will be up soon but you guys I need some help on what I should do for my next updates on patient love and silent love assassin because I have serious writers block for those 2 stories.

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love, ya mama<3