Reunited Pt. 2 (A'ja Wilson)

Y/n Pov 

2 years later...

I was chilling in my house when my best friend Elodie called me. "Hello?" I asked picking up my phone, "heyy best what you doing?" she asked in a cheerful tone. "Nothing just enjoying my off day, why?" I questioned in a monotone voice. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to a aces game with me tonight?" she asked me in a hopeful voice for me to say yes. "Man El I don't kno-" I was cut off by El interrupting me, "Aria is going to be there" she said making a my eyebrow lift up.

"Oh she is?" I questioned now sitting up from my relaxed position. Elodie hummed a 'mhm' giving me just the answer I needed. "Aight for sure I'll be there tonight, what time?" I said, "tip off starts at 7:30 so be there or be square" she said in a funny voice. "Ok i'll be there on time then, love you best bye" I said to her, "love you to best bye" she responded back hanging up the phone. Now I know your wondering who Aria is, well she's just somebody who I find very attractive and who I innocently flirt with. 

(what Aria looks like)

It was 6:00 right now so I had just about a hour and 15 minutes to get ready because the arena was pretty far away from me. I walked upstairs to my bathroom and got in my shower cleansing my body quickly, before picking out my outfit. I sprayed some of my Versace cologne on my wrist and neck and took a quick picture in my mirror to post for later. 

(Time skip to at the game)

I walked down the stairs of the noisy arena and spotted Elodie and Aria sitting court side watching the players warm up. I walked up to them clearing my throat, they both finally noticed me and stood up to give me a hug. 

"Oh hey y/n I didn't see you come down" El said giving me a quick hug. "Mhm i'm sure you didn't" I said rolling my eyes playfully, "hey y/nn" Aria said grinning hard showing me her gorgeous smile. "Hey Ari" I smiled back leaning down and giving her a hug. 

I sat down in my seat and started conversation with the both of them as we waited for the game to commence. 

The game finally started and when I tell you I just about had a heart attack when I seen who was on the court. I had absolutely no idea that she played for the aces and that she even moved down here to Vegas. I knew some day I was going to run into her or see her someday but I didn't know today would be that day.