Live Pt. 2 (Flau'jae Johnson)

Flau'jae Pov

"You almost ready ma?" Y/n asked me laying on her bed, "yeah I just gotta do my hair and I should be straight" I responded as I wrapped my jacket around my shoulder. As I was looking over my outfit in the mirror I could feel eyes burning a hole into the side of my face. "What you staring at bae?" I asked looking over to her, "none you just look good right now, real dripped out shi" she said making a me smile and laugh. "You already know how big 4 the coach coming ya feel me!" I said hyping myself up.

Today I was coaching the girls OTE game so you already know I had to step as I always do. I walked into y/n's bathroom and started looking to find a brush or comb for my hair. Once I finally found a brush I started brushing out my hair.

 "I should go live" I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and started a live on Instagram. "What's popping ya'll" I said as the number started going up more and more. "Ya'll like the fit?" I said turning around in a circle, "damn i'm still ashy" I said to myself as I started going through her drawers trying to find some lotion.

'Flau yo fit to hard twin' someone said, "thank you had to rep that puma with a little big 4 flare" I said as I rubbed in some coco butter I found on my elbows and knees. After I finished moisturizing myself I realized that I wasn't at my house so I don't have a flat iron. 

"Y/nn!" I called out to her, "yes flau?" she responded back. "You got a iron?" I asked her, she raised her eyebrow confused but answered "uh yeah I do why?" she asked. "Can you just go grab it for me please and thank you" I said cheesing making her chuckle and get up to go get the iron.

"I'ma have to use a iron for my hair ya'll cause I ain't at my crib" I said as I started pulling some of my baby hair out. 'Flau at y/n's crib hmm...' someone said, "don't start oding it ya'll but ask me some questions why i'm still on here" I said reading the comments. "Who is 4 the lovers about?", I read aloud as y/n walked into the bathroom. "Uhm I don't know what you talking about but if it was about somebody you guys surely wouldn't know who" I said making y/n side eye me.

Y/n Pov

I shook my head at her response to that question because we all know she wrote that song about me, I was in the studio as she was making it. I grabbed her hips so I could move around behind her to get on the other side of her. She looked at me with a glint in her eye, I was a little confused on why she was looking at me like that, but I remembered she likes when I grab onto her hips. In her words it makes her have this lovey feelings in her stomach. I looked at the live as I seen comments start rolling in faster.

'ya'll seen the way flau was staring at y/n real hard after grabbing her waist??' someone had commented. "Bruh ya'll bet not start now" Flau'jae said shaking her head. "What you needed this iron for?" I asked her still not understanding why she needed me to grab it. "Can you plug it in i'm finna use it on my hair" she said making me look at her sideways. If that isn't the most ghetto-est yet innovative thing i've ever heard before. I reached down and plugged the iron into the wall letting it heat up. 

Once it was hot enough she picked it up and put a paper towel over it. She started ironing the bottom and middle parts of her hair straightening it, it surprisingly was actually working. "Damn that actually worked?" I asked more to myself. "I be tryna tell ya'll I know how to be creative now. 'Everybody's so creative :)' someone commented making me bust out laughing, "ya'll to funny bruh" I said shaking my head. 

Flau'jae slowly started to go over the top of her head with the iron. "Be careful now ma- i'm mean flau" I said trying to cover up my slip up. "I wil- AH!" she yelled out as she burnt herself running out the bathroom. "See and I just told you" I said walking out seeing her hold her head. I moved her hands out the way and seen her forehead was just a little red. "It's just a little burn you'll be okay ma" I said placing a gently kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me with a baby pout on her lips.