There For You (Jada Williams)

Y/n Pov

I was sitting in the stands pure stressed while watching the game. This game has been close the entire time and right now we were down 4 against sierra canyon with 35 seconds left on the clock in the win or go home playoff game. Breya in bounded the ball to Jada who was instantly getting double teamed, Jada passed the ball to one of our other guards who drove straight in the lane going for lay up. "Come on ya'll lets go!" I shouted looking towards the score board seeing it was only 16 seconds left on the clock. Sierra passed the ball straight to Juju who got past the full court press but ended up getting fouled with 8 seconds left. She went to the line and missed her first shot but made her second one putting us down by three.

I was getting too anxious so I stood up cheering to try and help give them some energy these last 8 seconds. Jada got the ball and dribbled fast down the court but her defender was all over her so she passed the ball and ran to get open and shot the three. Everyone in the gym held their breath watching the ball move slowly through the air, but in the end the shot was to short. The buzzer went off signaling the end of the game making Sierra Canyon cheer but leaving the Torreys all with sad expressions on their face. I saw Jada quickly snatch off her jersey and cover her face trying to hide what looked like her crying. 

I got up and sat outside of the locker room waiting on Jada to come out. I waited about 10 minutes with her mom and sister for her to come out, until she finally walked out with her head hanging low and her hoodie over her head. She walked over to her mom and sister who both gave her a hug and encouraging words. After hearing words of encouragement from them I held my arms out making her walk into my arms and instantly break down crying. My heart broke hearing her sobs and light sniffles, i've never seen her cry like this before. I rubbed her back hugging her as tight as I can so she knows i'm there to comfort her.

After she calmed down she pulled away wiping her eyes and snifiling. "You let it all out ma?" I asked holding her waist. She hummed nodding still hanging her head low, "Look at me baby" I said lifting her chin up with my hand. "I'm proud of you, might not have been the outcome you wanted but i'm still proud and amazed of how far you came this season" I said as she looked at me with her eyes watering. "No matter what you feeling or thinking about just know i'm here for you and I can't wait to see all the good things you do at the next level ok?" I asked her lowly. She nodded saying "mhm", "I love you ma come here" I said embracing her again hugging her tight. She chuckled softly smiling and said "I love you more bubs" she said hugging me. "Now come on so we can go home i'm hungry" I said making her shake her head at me.

(Time skip) 

I went outside when I got a notification from doordash and grabbed me and Jada's food that I ordered for us. I decided to order chick-fil-a because that's her favorite place and I knew it would make her cheer up so might as well be a W girlfriend. I walked upstairs to her room walking in and seeing her snuggled up in her bed watching bad girls club. "I got something that can turn that frown upside down" I said smiling shaking the bag of food.

 She laughed lightly at my antics but her eyes lit up once she laid eyes on the red and white bag. "I know blessed chicken when I see it" she said smiling wide. "You already know it baby the most blessed chicken on the market" I joked making us both bust out laughing. I pulled out the food handing her a chicken sandwich, mac and cheese and a coke. 

She said her quick prayer and started getting into business with her sandwich. When I say she got to business I mean she was chewing as fast as that one lady on tik tok eating a hot wing (iykyk). "Dang baby slow down and chew fully" I said making her laugh and calm down a little bit. "I'm sorry bae it's just too good" she said sipping her coke. "I get it we haven't had this in a hot little minute" I said eating my fries. We sat in silence enjoying our food and watching BGC until we both finished our food now laying down in her bed. 

"Thank you so much baby I appreciate you for staying by my side" she said so softly I almost couldn't hear her. "Your welcome mama you know i'ma always be there for you no matter what the situation is" I said playing in her hair. She sat up straddling my lap and said, "no you don't get it like I seriously appreciate you. Even though my mom and sister always try and cheer me up, just hearing you say your proud of me hit different" she said looking at me with the most genuine eyes. "I will always be proud of you and i'll continue to tell you because I know how it feels when you haven't heard those words in a minute" I said rubbing my hands up and down her thighs.

"Ugh in the words of Monica baby that's just why I love you so much!" she said singing, " baby that's just why I can't get enoughhh!" I said joining in making us both die laughing. "I love you so much bub" she said smiling at me and scratching my scalp, "I love you more habibi" I said in a funny voice. "I can't stand you" she said laughing and leaning down into a passionate kiss.

(A/N) Forgot I had this one in the drafts but here ya'll goooo! Also my requests are back open because I have severe writers block not even gonna lie...

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Love, ya mama<3