Baecation (Sakima Walker)

Sakima Pov

"Aye we champs baby!" I yelled while cheering with my teammates recording. It's crazy to think that I just transferred here to SC last year to finish out my senior year, and now i'm a national champion. Life really couldn't get much better at this point, well I guess in a way it will once I see my girlfriend. "Hey ya'll listen up real quick, I just want to say how greatful I am for all of you for being on this wonderful journey with me" Kamilla said getting emotional. "Aww cry baby cry" I joked making her chuckle, "but all jokes aside I love all of you and thank you for helping us win a Natty!" she finished making everyone clap and cheer. 

"Kima go ahead and give us a speech" Milaysia said putting me on the spot. "Girl can't just put me on the spot like that, but as Kamilla said thank you guys for this wonderful season and embracing me with open arms" I went on to say, "but all I know is i'm ready to see my boo and go to sleep knowing I don't have practice" I said with a goofy smile on my face making everyone laugh. "Sakima you stay simping bout your girlfriend my lord" Ashlyn said rolling her eyes playfully. "And you be out here pimping claiming you loyal my lord" I shot back making her jaw drop and me bust out laughing. I'm really going to miss these moments with my girls for real...

I walked up to my apartment with all my bags and opened my door surprised to see my gorgeous girlfriend holding a large heart shaped bouquet of flowers with a gucci bag. I gasped shocked walking over to her covering my mouth observing the flowers. "Surprise my love" she said with a warm smile on her face. "Baby what is all this?" I asked putting my duffel bag on the ground and grabbing the flowers. I inhaled the lovely roses smell deeply quietly moaning from the soothing smell. "Well I got you this because I wanted to celebrate you being a champ and I had a surprise for you" she said smiling handing me the gucci bag. 

I pulled what looked like a shoe box out of the bag and opened it up seeing a note that said "to Sakima". I flipped it over and read aloud, "hi baby I just wanted to say congrats on being a national champ. I wanted to give you this gift because it will definitely come in handy for our trip to the bahamas I love you!" I said finishing. I looked up to her with my jaw dropped once I fully registered what the end of the note said. 

"Your being so deadass right now?" I asked trying to get confirmation. "I'm being the most deadass of deadasses now open the box" she said laughing at me. I opened the box and I nearly passed out when I seen the gucci slides that I have been wanting to get for the longest. I pouted towards y/n and pulled her into a much needed hug as she gave me soft kisses on my forehead. 

"Thank you so much baby I really appreciate you for doing this for me" I said smiling up at her. "Of course anything for my girl, now go pack you a bag that can last 4 days we got a flight to catch" she said giving me a passionate kiss and tapping my ass. I ran to my room full of excitement and started packing some of my vacation clothes. I did just get off of a flight so i'm really tired but all this talk about vacation has woken me up real quick. 

(Time Skip)

Y/n Pov

I was outside on the patio just listening to the soft gentle wind and the sound of the waves crashing. Nothing can compare to how relaxing it is to just chill in the sun and listen to the sound of the ocean, and breath in the fresh air with a small scent of sea salt. As I was laid out with my eyes closed I felt a weight get on top of me straddling my waist. I lifted my head up wrapping my arms around her slim waist and planting a kiss on her shoulder. 

"Mmm you look very relaxed boo" Sakima said as she caressed my stomach. "I am, I may have needed this vacation more than you to be honest" I said making her smile. "I don't know about that one because after all these games and last night my body needed a much needed break" she said making me laugh thinking about the events of last night.