Live (Flau'jae Johnson)

Flau'jae Pov

"Hey ya'll my new EP 4 wave out na ya'll needa go listen to that thang right now" I said as more and more people started joining. "This EP really fye ya'll I spoke some truth in it so hopefully some of ya'll can relate to it man for real" I said looking at the comments. "Ya'll start asking some questions it's real dry in these comments" I said scrolling looking for a question that I could answer. "Let us see ya fit" I said reading aloud, I stood up off my bed showing off my outfit. "It ain't nothing for real ya'll this my at home chill fit" I said spinning around. 

lsutopfan4- "how you feeling about coaching at overtime?" one comment read

lsutopfan4- "how you feeling about coaching at overtime?" one comment read. "Manee ya'll just don't understand how much i'm gonna be acting up, and i'm gonna be mic'd up it's gonna go down!" I yelled laughing. "Flau'jae quit all that yelling girl!" my mom said yelling at me from her room. "I don't know why she be telling me to be quiet when she be the main one talking all loud on the phone with her girlfriends" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. I sat answering a couple more questions until I started getting bored meaning I had to go on a adhd run. "Ya'll who should I try and get on this live I need somebody to talk to?" I asked waiting for people to start responding. 

Most people had started saying Angel but she was out of town with her man or whatever, "Angel on baecation ya'll she not gonna join" I said waiting for people to put someone else's name. As I was scrolling I saw somebody mention y/n making me smile. Me and y/n been vibing I guess you could say for a couple months since both of us aren't really in a place to be in a relationship, but we both got each other on lock fasho. "I can try and get my fav up in here but ya'll can't ode it because I seen them edits on tiktok" I said laughing making people to start spamming the chat. I pulled out my other phone and sent a text to y/n asking if she can get on live.

Y/n Pov

I looked down at my phone when I got a notification from Flau. I opened the message and responded telling her "yeah", I went to insta and joined her live leaving a request. Once she finally accepted me I waited for the screen to load, "hey fav" she said greeting me with a bright smile. "Hi baby flau" I said smirking making her roll her eyes at my nickname I gave her.

- "Ya'll see the way flau'jae started smiling real hard when y/n joined???

- "hey bae with you fine ass"

- "y/nn and flau would make a cute couple tho maybe it's just me"

- "y/n just know she fine my lawd"

Some of the comments said. "Ya'll need to chill out in her I already told all of you to not be ode and ya'll being real ode right now" Flau said making me laugh. "How you doing best?" I asked in my low tired voice. "Mmm i'm good I just needed somebody who I can let all my energy out on real quick" she said making me chuckle knowing she's having a adhd outburst. "Rip me out the plastic I been acting brand newww!" she shouted dancing. "Flau'jae i'm not bout to tell you no more to hush" mama Kia said walking into the room. "Mama i'm not even being that loud" Flau'jae said putting her hand on her hip.