The Scent of Hawaiian Tropic

I'm BACK!!

how are all of u?? i missed u guys sm. i promise i'm gonna try to be more active here on out.
btw, soon there WILL be a time jump!! i'll let u all know once it happens. it will jump to season 3!
ps...

⚠️ - HOTTTT CHAPTER. read at ur own risk bbies.

(Kiara)
.

Nirvana.

That's all I can muster up right now.

Nothing feels better than this.

JJ's lips are cold, unforgiving, harsh onto mine. I like how rough his calloused hands feel, running up and down my waist and touching me in all the right areas. I expected him to be an ok kisser; but God, was I wrong.

He was indescribable. The things he was able to do with his mouth are things you could only see for yourself.

You could ask me if I know what in the fuck we're doing- but truth is, neither of us have any idea.

But to sum it up, even if our hearts can,

Our bodies couldn't hold back any longer.

I dip a hand back into the water as JJ's snake around my ass and grope around. He lifts me up swiftly, not breaking any moment of the kiss. Our tongues are murdering each other, hungry, starving, hot and bothered.

I was aware Pope's asleep on his dad's pick up truck, completely oblivious to this happening at four in the morning. The events that happened at Charleston today were enough to leave all of us confused.

But I couldn't think about that right now.

My hand slides down his clenched torso in the cool water. Once my fingers cup around him, he groans so hoarsely and deeply into my throat, I might finish then and there.

Christ. John B, if you could see us now.

I can only imagine what he'd be saying.

"Holy shit, what the hell?!"

"Kie, you can't stand JJ."

"I would've expected Pope to get with Ward more than this shit."

No pogue on pogue macking has been non-existent ever since he kissed me first- and now, I've went through the entire friend group.

Whatever- I'm not ashamed of it.

I skim my hand leisurely around him, pumping it up and down in finesse, graceful motions. I swear on my life, I thought I almost heard him whimper. And trust me, JJ doesn't seem the type to whimper.

But apparently, he does.

And it sounds incredible.

"Kiara."

He's never said my full name in that tone before. It's unrecognizable. But all I know, is that it turned me on so much, I saw glitter and stars.

I've never felt this sexually or mindfully comfortable with anyone before.
Obviously I have felt safe with Pope, but there were no fireworks.
If any of the pogues knew me, they knew my obsession with The Vampire Diaries.
It used to be Sarah and I's, before she went missing.
Off the bat, she claimed she was team Stefan. She loved how he treated Elena- that safeness, that comfortability, that overall sweet, vanilla cone dipped demeanor.
Of course, I was team Damon. He's made a bunch of bad mistakes, but he's not a bad person. He's hotter than Stefan, and he made Elena feel things that Stefan never could.
Passion.
Desirability.
Fiery.
Alive.

JJ hated The Vampire Diaries. Sometimes Sarah and I would force the boys to watch with us. John B liked Elena, so did Pope, and JJ always had a thing for Bonnie. For some weird reason.

"She's like a sexy, slutty witch bitch." He'd explain, his hands moving around to show how big her ass would be in his fingers. "She knows what she wants. She ain't afraid."

I start to imagine more, until I can feel two of JJ's fingers glide up and down between me.

"Too bad we're already soaking wet, I would've loved to feel you first." He growls, smirking against my mouth.

"God. Shut up, you creep."

"Stop talking," He mumbles, and his fingers slip roughly inside of me. They curl quickly- and I arch my back at the immediate pleasurable pain that throbs inside me.

His tongue finds my neck and sucks gently, and then he gets rougher.

I hadn't even realized how long I'd been waiting for this moment.

And what makes me realize is the growing tingles inside my lower stomach when I ride out my high.

JJ's eyes widen and narrow, his mouth hanging open slightly and his eye bags prominent. His tongue glides across his lower lip in anticipation and his fingers are lightning fast.

I started to see what my friends meant after the conversations they had about JJ's skills in the finger department.

-

(JJ)

You know me, man. I've seen more women come than I can even count on two sets of ten fingers.

But this,

This is fuckin' different.

I've got one of my hands supporting Kie's lower back, and one moving nimbly in and out of her. Her brown curls are soaked from the ocean, and she's got some loose sand on some parts of her caramel skin.

I don't even have any words for how fucking beautiful she is anymore.

What can I even say?

There's a reason I liked Bonnie from that dumb vampire show so much.

She reminded me of Kiara.

And holy fucking hell, seeing Kie finish is the experience of a lifetime.

"Hey, this counts as pogue on pogue mackin', baby." My voice comes out smooth and rough, and clearly that sets something off in her. The next words come out in a half moan, half scoff.

"Shut the fuck up already."

"Yes ma'am."

I lean in and she wraps her arms around my neck and her lips meet mine, more slow and passionate, rough and sweet and she tastes like salt water and smells like hawaiian tropic and coconut and papaya and tropical fruits and her skin is so soft and her smile is so so gorgeous and I feel all the blood pulsating in my dic-

"Holy fuck, JJ!!!"

At first, I don't register the shock in her voice. I just think she's comin' all over again.

"C'mon, arch that back for me." I bite my lower lip and she shakes her head and I realize she's staring, puzzled behind me.

"Fuck, JJ, look!"

I slip out my fingers and turn around to where she started pointing.

It's a few good minutes before I can even register what I'm seein'.

Swirls of blue, white, and navy.

The fabric is soaking wet and moving like a snake across the sea.

Kie and I exchange a look before we frantically freestyle over to the object.

I use my pointer finger and thumb to extract it from the water. And then I take it in both my hands and squeeze so most of the water droplets fall out.

And my heart lurches.

"Holy fuck, JJ, that's..."

My words are jumbled and alphabet soup. I hold it up with both hands and moonlight reflects off of the design on the material. My mouth falls open for different reasons than before. My fingers are shaking like loose sticks and I swallow back whatever the fuck's stuck in my throat, because nothing could've prepared me for this.

"It's John B's bandana."