AVNEET KAUR

You must be wondering who am I. Well, I am daughter of Amandeep Nandra and Sonia Nandra. Sister of Jaijeet Singh. Sister-in-law of Reem sheikh well, she is my bestie. Best-friend of Jannat Zubair and ex-girlfriend of Randeep Rai. My father who is really strict never let me meet any boy because you know parents nowadays!!.But I am really blessed because thanks to them, I have not walk through a bad road. If anyone wants to meet me in private just come home and talk. Well, it's only my dad. My mom let me do it. Tbh, I love both the same!!<3. 

Well, right now I am in the garden and my father doesn't know. YES!!I am taking a risk but but but my mom knows and I asked her before coming here. While thinking about it, I heard my phone vibrating because you know my phone is in vibration mode. It was my bestie, Jannat "Good-morning, where are you?" She asked and if I told where am I, she would probably be shock because she knows how strict my father is. When Jai got married, he had a meeting with her, like seriously. "In the park". "WHAT?I mean your father let you go?" She asked me shockingly. I laugh silently. "No. but my mom knows I came here" ."You are taking risk yk." She is worried for me. She is obviously my sister by blood!!<3. I cut the call. I love her though. It's just, she cares for everyone, it could strangers or her family.

I sit for a few minutes enjoying the nature alone for the first time. And I saw a boy or should I say a man. He is handsome. Damn his style!>>>. He was passing by the garden and when he saw me, he smiles at me, and I don't know why I smile too. He has a great smile tbh. He has his bag over his right hand and his iPhone 13 I guess, in his hand. He is walking maybe he is late for work or something. I wish I could talk to him but if dad will know, he won't leave me. I so really want to share this to Strawberry, I mean Jannat, and Reemie, my sister-in-law who is always just like my sister from class 8th. Jannat and I are best friends since university as we met in university. I heard my stomach doing weird noises means I'm hungry. But I don't want to go home. I haven't take breakfast before coming here. I have to go home.

TBC....Hey peeps. Here is CHAPTER 2 out. Wattpad the chapter and I got my results today.So I didn't get time go rewrite it and post.But now I got time so I rewrite it and post it. And thank you for supporting.Please and keep supporting me. Don't forget to vote, share and comment. Love you all!!<3.Byee.