SIDDHARTH NIGAM

Ah! I am really happy that I have asked her out. It's been 3 months since we are chatting with each other. Yes!! When we used to see each other in the garden. We just smile and I go to work because I don't know why my destiny like that, that I am waking up late. My boss is really disappointed to due to my behaviour nowadays. I am scared of being fired. If I wil be fired, my mom will be worried. I don't want her to be worried about me.

Right now, I am in my room. I haven't go to work today. My boss gave us a holiday. Bhai went to work. Mom went to Aunt Jani's place. This aunty is so annoying. Everytime I met her, she be like, 'won't get married, beta' Like what the fuck. It's my mom's choice if she wants to marry me or not. Anyways, mom knows how annoying she is that is why she didn't bring with me with her.

"Siddharth,hey." I heard di saying while entering the room. I wish her back. She sat next to me. I smiled at her and she smiled at me too. First time, so awkward. Usually, she cracks jokes when she enters my room. "Why so  slient today, my brother?" She said while side-hug me. "Nothing. A boring day, you know." She nodded in agreement. "Let's go. To the garden." She said to me. I nodded and she went to take her phone. I grabbed my coat and  an umbrella, as it is raining. It's 5 minutes to go.

While walking, "Did you asked her out?" She asked maybe trying to create a conversation. "I did. She left this message on seen." I said a little sad. I don't know why but I was a little sad. I faked a smile but di actually noticed me. "No need to be sad maybe she is asking her parents permission." Maybe di is right. We continue the conversation. We reached the garden. We talk and after sometime,we went home.

TBC...HEY GUYS
Merry Christmas guys.  Hope you guys like it. Please vote ,comment and follow. Love you all♥️. Keep supporting!. See you in the next chapter. Bye<3.