AVNEET KAUR

3 months later;
It's been 3 months since me and Siddharth are talking. We used to meet in the garden-I mean really quickly because he has work and all. But today- I mean last night was a little different. Guess what? He asks me out and there is a problem. You guys already know the problem. Ahh!!Yes!!My dad and Jai, my brother. I really want to ask them the permission but on the other side, I am scared to. I have already told, Reemie, Strawberry and momma about it. Mum is already Ok with it but dad and Jai. Right now, it's lunch time and dad and jai went to work.

"Mom, can I at least ask Jai about it, please?" I said mom and Reemie look at me in shock. "No. Definitely not him- Wait!! You may tell him to come over." Reemie said and guess what? My mom nodded in agreement. Idea is nice!! "Cool. Then tomorrow, I will tell him to come over." I said happily. "But before that, tell him about dad and Jai." Reemie said and I nodded. I am really excited to call over but wait... Will he agree for him to come over my place? It maybe or maybe not also. Anyways, it's his choice if he wants to come or not? Should I text right now and ask him? No. He must be in work right now. I will text him later, let it be. I can't wait to see what he will say. But my heart says that he will say 'yes, I will come over your place.' Imagine, seeing these words in mine and his chat!!>>> WOW!!~. I ate the last piece of bread and went in my room.

I sat on my bed, the left side. "Am I in love with him? But how? Even if we talk 3 months, it feels like we talked for ages. We are so comfortable in chat with each other. And according to me, it's not normal to feel like that with a person whom I haven't even talk properly face to face and now having feelings. Can't be possible at all! " I said all to myself or maybe the ghosts. It's really just so weird to do something like that which is happening to me right now. Doesn't he feel like that too or it's just me? That I can't discuss this with anyone. It's for myself and it is also so weird. But hmmm.... Anyways, maybe it's just an attractive or I am overthinking.

TBC...

Hey guys...Sorry for posting so late and I am so happy that you guys were really excited to know about this chapter. I really love you all and thank you for supporting me. It means a lot!!>>>. Thank you for 1000+ views on this book and I am so happy. You guys really motivate me. Continue to do it so and hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote, comment and follow. Love you all<3. See you in the next chapter....<3.