AVNEET KAUR

That airplane paper fell in front of Reemie's foot. She bend and took it and meanwhile I look behind and saw no one. Who throw that? I saw a kid who is going to sit on the bench where we were sitting previously. I took the paper from Reemie's hand and reading the paper. It was "Hey..I really want to talk to you but I can't due to work. But here is my Instagram account, please message so we can be friends if you don't mind...it's siddharthnigam13." I shouted and started to shout in joy. No doubt!It was that boy itself. "Guys..It's him." Reemie and Strawberry look at me in confusion. I signed in defeat and take my phone out. I search his name on Instagram. YES!!!It's him itself..

I was so happy and finally they both try to understand now why was I so happy like that! After 2 minutes of walking home, we reached home. Jann went her home and Reemie and I went home. I saw mom in the kitchen. I went and hugged her. "Mommmmmmmmm, guess what happened!" . "you met him and talked to him." My mom said happily and i shake my head. "Then?" She made a 'then what face'. I show her the piece of paper and she told me, "hope he is a good boy, Avu. If something wrong let me know and I promise you that i won't let you be in problem. Enjoy your teenage life with your mom's permission." She said with a smile along with a worried face. Reemie side-hug me and mom gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smile at both of them.

"I'm going in my room. Then mom, can we can shopping?" I said with the most cutest face and even Reemie agreed. "Yes we can" She said. "Yaayyy!!You are the best mom everrrrr!!' I hug her in excitement and went in my room. Ahhh!!I can't believe he gave his Instagram account like this is the best thing ever. Should i message him or not? Because he said that he is in work. Let it be at 16 00 i will call him. I mean, message him.Hehe!!

Tbc....Hey guyss..How are you all??..Sorry yesterday I can't post it because I was too busy and as I told you guys...Please if incase i upload late, please don't stop reading. Love you all💓.Keep supporting and thank you for 100+ likes on this ff..See you in the next chapter..Byyeee!!🥰